Hoseok P.O.V

"Huh..? Y/N it's me, it's Hoseok...it's Hobi." I reminded her with a smile on my face, despite how hard my heart was racing. She tilted her head as she observed my face a little longer.
"I-I'm sorry I don't remember." She trailed off, looking around the hospital room. "Why am I here? Where's Taehyung?" She questioned. Her words were slurred and clumped together, I could barely even understand.

Not to mention Taehyung died four years ago...

"Y/N Taehyung's not here." I attempted handling the situation.
"I want my dad, where's my dad."
The machine by her bed starting beeping incredibly fast.
"Y/N, Y/N relax." I tried calming her down. She gulped and started hyperventilating, when suddenly her eyes rolled to the back of her head.
"Hoseok I need you to move! She's seizing!" Doctor Seokjin yelled running toward Y/N.
"Sir you have to follow me this way."
A woman continued. She dragged me out of the room, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/N.

She's...sick?

End of Hoseok P.O.V

*

Your eyes fluttered open, and you had an instant headache, causing a slight groan to escape your lips.
"What...happened?" You mumbled rubbing your forehead.
"You almost died Y/N." Taehyung responded. He stood in the corner with his arms crossed.
"And my human body almost woke up. I have to leave but I can't until you make a decision. I can't leave until you do Y/N. If they unplug my body from the machines it's game over for the both of us." He reminded.
"How did this...I was at the park with Hoseok.."  you whispered. "Did I faint again?" You questioned Taehyung. He took a deep breath and stepped out into the light, never breaking eye contact with you.
"When you almost died, or when I almost lived I guess...you couldn't remember Hoseok...and since I wasn't there, your brain thought that you didn't know Hoseok and you asked for me even though I wasn't there." He informed you.
"...so I forgot that you were dead..and I forgot Hoseok?" You questioned, feeling your heart beat rapidly.
"More like you forgot the past four years. But don't worry, it was only temporary. I just think this means you should make a decision for yourself, and fast. Doctor Kim Seokjin is a great neurologist."
You opened your mouth to speak, but your room door creaked open, and in spilled Jungkook with tears in his eyes.
"Oh Y/N." He sighed giving you a hug. "You had me worried sick, are you okay?"
You nodded your head and looked through the door making instant eye contact with Hoseok.
He looked away from you and focused his attention to the ground before taking a step or two.
"Hobi!" You yelled, catching his attention. He came to a halt before looking at you through the door.
"Y/N...you remember?" He questioned, opening the door so he could enter.
"Sorry, guess I must've hit my head huh?" You chuckled. He smiled softly and entered the room with his crutches. Your eyes then trailed down his body, noticing the cast that was wrapped around his ankle.
"Are you okay? What happened?"
Hoseok shook his head and took a seat on the edge of your bed. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine, really." He assured, placing his warm hand on your leg. "But..." he continued. "Are you...okay?" He questioned.
You looked at Jungkook in his eyes. He gave you a slight nod before getting out of his seat and walking toward the door, closing it softly behind him.
"Hoseok I....I have a brain tumor." You explained. His eyebrows crashed together, a bunch of mixed emotions taking over his face completely.
"W-what..?"

"I'll spare you the gory details but...if I don't get it removed I could die."
"So then what's the wait? You should get it removed, don't die." He spat out in one breath without hesitation. "I don't want you to die.." he mumbled softly, his eyes beginning to swell.
You snickered and shook your head before taking a deep breath.
"I wish it were that easy..."
Hoseok's frown grew heavier.
"What do you mean..?" He hesitantly asked, his chocolate eyes covered in a thin sheet of tears.
"If I get it removed I...it's likely that I won't be able to walk-"
"Y/N-"
"Let me finish." You cut him off. "I won't walk and...I won't remember anything. The tumor's wrapped itself around where I restore memory. Which is why I couldn't remember you before my...complication." You explained. "Not to mention they might not get to it because of how small it is."
Hoseok took a minute to think, brushing his hair out of his eyes in frustration.
"So when you asked me that question on our first date, you were referring to yourself?"
You nodded, feeling your heart break at the sight of a tear running down his cheek.
"Hoseok..." you called out to him, your voice broke due to the lump in your throat. He looked at you, and you could see the fear in his eyes. The hurt, the pain. All of his emotions were all just pouring out at once.

it's all my fault..

You shook your thoughts away and took his hand, pulling him toward you for a hug. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist as he burried his face in the crook of your neck, dampening the hospital clothes you were wearing.
"It's okay..." you shushed him, playing with the hairs on the back of his head. It was silent for a moment between his sobs, before a short minute of complete silence.

"I love you..." he whispered, his voice shaking.
Your eyes shot open widely as you felt a heated sensation rush through your veins and up into your face.
He removed his head from your neck and looked you deeply in your eyes.

His eyes completely soft, marinated in that sweet, chocolate brown you love so much.

"I love you.." He repeated in a soft whisper, his cheeks stained with dry tears.

You placed your hands softly on his face, wiping away the trails his tears had left behind staring directly at him.
Without another word, you pulled him toward you, and felt a spark the minute your lips connected to each other's.

The kiss was soft and passionately sweet all at the same time. You could feel everything that he was feeling.
You both pulled away softly, and looked delicately into each other's eyes.

"I love you, too."

A/N:
Thank you guys for sticking around this long. I truly deeply and really appreciate it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜