Chapter 2

It was finally Spring Tournament and we're currently watching the match between Karasuno and Seijoh to see who we'll tomorrow. The coaches already left and had allowed us to watch them.

At first we expected it to be Seijoh that would go against us as always but this time was different because of some first years from Karasuno; number 9 and 10.

Their freak quick was fast, even Seijoh and Datekou had trouble receiving and blocking their spikes, or at least that's what Soekawa-san said.

I leaned on the railing and crossed my arms, beside me were Goshiki, Yamagata-san, Soekawa-san and Taichi.

Throughout the match, my eyes were glued onto Karasuno's libero, Nishinoya Yuu, their Guardian Deity as he likes to call himself.

After the second set, Yuu noticed me staring at him and started obnoxiously waving at me, grinning widely. "Oi! Kenji!!" He yelled out.

I smiled a little and waved back. I wouldn't want to be rude to him, after all I'd done to his sister. It's a miracle that he's back to the old Nishinoya Yuu I'd known back in my childhood, before it happened.

"Shirabu, you know Karasuno's libero?" Yamagata-san asked.

I turned to Yamagata-san and nodded, then turned back as the next rally had just started.

"He's a... Friend, I guess." I mumbled, smiling at the memories of the times we had played together with Yuzunami.

"Wow, I wonder what kind of magic he used to be considered Shirabu's friend." Semi-san joked.

"Wow Semi-san, I wonder what kind of magic Himeko-san used to fall in love with you, oh wait." Counter attack, bitch.

I smirked when I saw an irk mark on Semi-san's head. Goshiki and Yamagata-san muffled their laughter while Tendou-san bursted out laughing.

"Why you..."

"I'm sorry Semisemi, but that was too good!"

"Nice receive, Shirabu-san! That was even better than the time Yamagata-san got his head stuck in the net!"

"Oi, Tsutomu."

"Eek!"

~♥~

The match ended with Seijoh losing.

Oikawa was so close to receiving the last ball but oh well, sucks to be him. Iwaizumi-san cried, which honestly hurt even though I wasn't on their team, I look up to him since well, he's amazing, he's probably as strong as Ushijima-san, and did I mention he was amazing?

Surprisingly, Oikawa-san didn't cry, which shocked me since one, he was usually the one to cry most when they lost to us. And two, he used to be known as a crybaby in elementary school, or at least that's what Kawatabi said.

Though I was disappointed that we wouldn't get to go against them I was excited that I'd get a chance to go against Karasuno, and a little nervous since Yuu will be there.

After it happened Yuu was swallowed into a depressed state, contemplating quitting volleyball. Yeah, it sounds ridiculous -the volleyball part- but this is Nishinoya Yuu we're talking about.

He had finally recovered and forgiven himself for not being able to save Yuzunami, though it wasn't his fault in my opinion.

It was my fault.

I was the last one to see her.

I was the one that broke her.

Most of the team had already left, excluiding Yamagata-san, Goshiki, Taichi, Tendou-san and me.