21+Midnight Love: Taehyung 🌹

Requested by: mytaetaey 💜

Okay so before we start I just want to know something....

HOW ON EARTH!?!

IS THIS SO BEAUTIFUL?????

I do listen to seventeen but I am not a hardcore stan but then I stumbled across this video and I swear, those chants legit gave me goosebumps!!
😲😲

Okay now let's begin 😂💜

Warning: Mentions of sex games/denial
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are they asleep?" Taehyung whispers as you shut the door adjacent to your shared bedroom.

You nod passing a playful smirk to your husband. He giggles as he pats on the mattress of your bed for you to join in the company for the most anticipated night after the strugglesome pregnancy months you've been through.

Indeed one anticipated night it is the reason being that it not only happens to be your 4th marriage anniversary but also the fact that the twins are asleep early tonight without a fuss at all!
It is nights as peaceful as this that you and are husband have been dreading for.. well pfft of course sex is not the only reason but getting adequate rest is the top most priority for the both of you.

Parenthood has been one rollercoaster ride for the both of you. As much as taehyung had claimed that handling the babies is gonna be a mere cake for him, he knew he had over exaggerated on that part with the flow..

The day you took the pregnancy test was the day your turmoil had begun eating you away. You've always hated kids! As much as you knew that this day would definitely come, internally you'd always pray for skipping on this part of raising a family except the warm company of your husband.
Taehyung was a bit disappointed in you the time you were left in tears with the news.. well his disappointment was justified because you've never really told him about how much of a headache kids were for you until the day you had announced your pregnancy to him.

It took you both days to adjust with the new life. Taehyung was adjusting more for your untimely hormones while you were adjusting yourself to make truce with motherhood.

However, it didn't take you longer than 3 months to start embracing the fact that you were to become parents. It was the day of your ultrasound when you figured that you're carrying twins!
There was this indescribable feeling that was pinning within you, which made you want to proudly flaunt about this new role, the new you!

Your happiness knew no bounds the day you welcomed your babies into the world 10 months ago..
You still have hard time realizing that a girl who used to cringe at child related stuff would become this attached to them?

Only a mother can feel those pulses beating in her heart.
It is this epic love a mother shares with her child that no power, no feeling can ever snatch away from her at any cost.