Chapter 5.1

Third Person's POV

They followed Gopal and got on a taxi. When the taxi stopped, they paid and got out of the taxi. Everyone's busy at getting their luggages off the taxi. Ying turned around to see what the hotel looks like but she was shocked when she didn't see a hotel. Instead, in front of her was a house-like-villa, well, it is more like a mansion.

"Uh...guys? Are we in the right place?" Ying said while shockingly looking at the villa.

"Of course! I said the right---" Gopal was amazed when he looked at the villa. The others were also shocked but you can see that they were also amazed.

"Where are we?" Boboiboy asked. Yaya was about to say something but then, her phone suddenly ringed. She got he phone from her bag and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello honey? Are you there at the villa already?"

"Mom!? Wait, you know about this?"

"Oh yeah. I didn't had the chance to tell you. Me and your dad decided to rent that villa for your vacation. We realized that it would be better for you guys to live together so that you can protect each other when something happens. And also, we know the taxi driver that picked you up at the airport that's why he already knew the location."

"O...kay? So we're staying here?"

"Yes. You don't need to worry about rental bills. We already paid for it."

"Right. Thanks Mom!"

"You're welcome. Enjoy with your friends and your boyfriend okay?"

"Mom!" Yaya said and blushed in embarassment. The others were looking at her confused because of what her reaction is.

"Why? Is Boboiboy not your boyfriend?" Her mom said while laughing.

"Mom! I already told you, we're just friends!" Yaya whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

"Why are you whispering? Is he in front of you right now?" Yaya sighed and walked away from the others sso that they wouldn't hear her and her mom's conversation.

"Stop laughing!" Her mom stopped lauhing and sighed.

"Honey, i know you. I'm your mom. We've been together even before you were born okay? You can't lie to me."

"Fine, fine. Call him whatever you like. But please remember that he isn't my---"

"Enjoy with your boyfriend Honey! Bye!" And with that, her mom ended the call. Yaya stood there, still processing what happened. When she realized that the call was already dropped, she went back to her friends.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are your cheeks red?" Boboiboy asked her as he noticed that she was blushing.

"O-oh, this? I-it's nothing." Yaya said. Boboiboy was about to say something but Ying interrupted him.

"So, what did auntie said?"

"Well, she said that they rented this villa for us. They said that it would be better if all of us are together."

"That's great!" The four said in unison.

Boboiboy's POV

We are still here outside the villa. The others are taking a picture and looking around the house while i just sit here at the bench outside. I'm so tired. I closed my eyes and leaned on the bench. While i was resting, i suddenly felt someone sit beside me.