Chapter 7

Sunday, October 1, 2018

Braelynn

Today me and my girls were going to the mall. These past few days Dre has been kicking it with Javion, Chris, and Tyler. And quiet frankly, I didn't like it. I know their killers and I don't want them to turn Dre into something he's not. But at the same time, they don't kill for no reason.

I'm just glad he's hanging with them instead of another crew cause at least now I know he's safe.

As of right now... Me, Tasha, and Niyah were getting ready to go. I stood in my mirror looking at my body. I had an okay body. I put my hair up in my signature high pony tail and put my diamond earrings. Then I went to my closet to find an outfit. It was chilly so I settled with a white cardigan to go along with it.

 It was chilly so I settled with a white cardigan to go along with it

"Girl Jay gone snatch ya ass back by your hair, you don't look 18 at all

"Girl Jay gone snatch ya ass back by your hair, you don't look 18 at all." Tasha said causing me to laugh.

"Jay needs to understand that I am becoming a woman."

"And you need to understand that Jay has no problem snatching you up in front of the whole mall if he sees you" Niyah said.

"He ain't bad" I winked grabbing my shades and my purse and walking out.

When I walked past Kimani's room I peeped my head in and she was watching music videos on her phone.

"Stop watching porn girl" I said getting her attention. She jumped up in the bed and looked towards me.

"Oh my God Brae. Suck a dick." She laughed.

"Mm. I'm bout to go. I don't want no sneaking out. No niggas in here, and don't invite jazzy fast ass over here neither." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"We not friends no more" she said putting her head down.

I came and sat beside her. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

"Maybe later. Hey can y'all bring me something back?" She asked.

Something about her demeanor told me she didn't want to stay at home.