❤THIS LOVE - 70❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was on the floor, pulling her waist on the top of me. Her face buried on my chest, my fingers moves through her hairs softly caressing..

"Baby stop crying.."

I embraced her in my arms as she was sobbing silently. My heart was aching so much seeing her broken..

"Mom.. I want mom.."

Whenever I hear mom from her mouth.. my heart burns miserly. 

"I-I'll take you.."

I said while her grip tightens around my waist.

Why can't I deny..?

I don't want to lose you..

AFTER TWO DAYS

At V  Enterprise, 

"Hyung, stop following her. I don't want this anymore..." 

It was getting worst as day passes.. I pressed my temple with my fingers, it's hurts. 

She left me..

Baekhyun stands instantly, he was in ultimate shock. "Why?! But the cas--"

"I said no..!" I stands in front of him. "She is not coming home. She is not even stepping out from mom's place. She is not picking up my calls.. no reply on my messages.. she is.."

I turned towards the wide window glass.. as tears filled in my eyes. 

I lost her..

I closed my eyes tightly, tears falling down. I can see how she hugs me while smiling happily.. when she laughs.. when her fingers moving softly through my hairs.. it's feels so good. 

"Why don't you visit her?" Baekhyun suggested. 

"I can't."

"How you will tell her--"

"I don't know."

"You drop her there, didn't you? It was your will." Baekhyun took his seat calmy and crossed his leg on another. 

"What do you mean?! It was not my will.. it was her. If I didn't agreed then she would have killed herself!" I shouted. 

Hoseok abruptly enters in my office. "Go.. chase her before it's too late." 

SOHYUN'S POV:

"Mom... it's not like that.." 

"How can you leave him?! What he did to you..?" My mom asked me... she was too shocked. I finished my life with my own hands..

It was hard for me to sign that papers but still I have to..

I signed the divorce papers this evening. It's over from my side...

If he can't keep me happy in one month of marriage, how he will keep this relationship for years..?

"I'm over with it." I said blankly as I took my hand bag with me.. before leaving from house I took a last glance.. "If you also don't want me. I'll leave."

I left from the house and took the cab that was waiting for me.

"Wait, So-ah!" My mom yelled and I didn't said anything. 

It was 10 o'clock at night. I didn't bother anything, how dark it was.. how heavily rain pours down..

15 minutes passed in the cab when I got a call. It was heavy traffic on the way while the street lights were enlightened the way. 

I saw the call it was from Yuri.

Why she is calling me now?

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"What do you mean..?" I asked confused about the situation.

Prosecutor Hoseok threw a file on my desk. "She already signed it. I just needs yours.. and then it's over."

"Are you fu*king crazy?! How can you make papers for her..!"

"If I'm your Hyung then I'm her Oppa too.. I have to think about her happiness.. and she is suffering because of you!" He slammed his hands on my desk. 

"Hyung, I didn't kne--" I tried to explain myself but my attention gets diverted towards my phone which was ringing.. a call from Mrs Park?

"My son, do you know where is my so-ah?" Mrs Park asked from the other side of call.

"Sohyun is home, isn't she?" I asked worriedly. I hope she is safe at home..

"It's been three hours.. she is not home yet." I was about to say but she continued.. "last thing she said was she won't come back. Do something, she will end up hurting herself.."

My heart abruptly stops at the thought.. 

why you're trying hard to get away from me?