-- 17 --

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 17 --

"About us?" You repeated what he said. There and then you received a slight nod from him.

You were puzzled as you stare at his broad back whilst following him out of the darkness of the cold street and on the way to an ebony vehicle parked along the side walk. Jungkook stopped just infront of the car and watched you get nervous as you stood awkwardly at his back. He bit his lips as he scanned you up and down — though stopping his eyes on your bare neck and shoulders. A low grunt of annoyance erupting out of his lips as he saw the purplish bruises that the drunken old man set on your milky white skin.

Noticing how his eyes darkened at the area around your neck, you had your hand unconsciously covering the spot. It was as if a reflex that you needed to do in order to take away the angry stare glinting from Jungkook's eyes. He's scary when he's mad. Never have you ever thought of the idea of this side of Jungkook. Although most of his hyungs' are scared of him, hesitant to scold him, or plainly hates annoying him, you never thought that he would definitely make people around him be terrified by just seeing those fire in his eyes. He looked deadly dangerous. He was way too far from that cuddly Jungkook who always teases his hyungs, but low-key care for them.

Jungkook sighed, his eyes slowly softening as he gazed at your trembling lips. His hand gently making contact with yours as he held it tightly. "I'm not going to hurt you, Y/N. Please don't be scared."

As if he knew what's been going on your mind, you shook your head and flinched closer to him. You finally gave him a reassuring smile. Well of course he might've shocked you or frightened you by his previous actions, but you knew that deep inside him, he only did that because he was so worried and mad of what happened to you. And you were thankful having him there — he saved you.

"Let's take you home, okay?" He told you before opening the door on the passengers' seat.

You got in and he made sure that you're fairly seated before jogging towards the driver's seat and shutting his car door with a low thud. Your eyes never left his figure as you watched him buckle his seat and and starting the engine. Not very long enough when his eyes fixated with yours. A half smile tugging on the sides of his lips. You were dazzled by his ethereal features, he was the real meaning of aesthetic. As the mood shone through the cars window hitting the side of his pearly pale skin making his face looked like glowing. The darkness inside the car illuminating his form's other half made you thought thoroughly if he was one of those anime characters you've watched before. Because at the moment, he looked so enticing and bewitching. . . his doe eyes were like voids of the deepest emotions, you're amazed by its beauty as if his own eyes held the galaxy inside them.

"Why do you always look breathtaking?" You were taken aback by your own question as you heard his airy chuckles. You abruptly covered your mouth by your two hands as your eyes widened in shock. "I— I'm... I didn't me-mean any... thing."

Your voice became more inaudible as seconds passed by... You were getting tensed as you watched him lean closer to you. Brain was being bombarded by countless ideas on what was he about to do, but all that came into your mind leads to one idea... The idea of him about to kiss you and as if your mind had settled to that idea, you felt your shoulders relaxing and your eyes closing, waiting for his softness to be pressed on yours.
Though, seconds had passed and you haven't felt anything. Just his intoxicating scent and manly body heat was all you could feel. And soon enough you heard clicking. Your eyes opening abruptly as you realized what he was doing... DAMN IT, HE WAS JUST FIXING YOU SEAT BELT!

Jungkook leaned away seeing an unreadable expression on your face. His innocent eyes scanning your flustered face as he tilts his head to the side like a puppy who heard a weird sound. Crap! He's cute!