Chapter 22

There is only a week left for our vacation to start.
I sit in the class just blankly staring at the board. I have no idea what the teacher is saying. My mind is filled with all sorts of thoughts.
I have already planned a lot about what I will be doing in my vacation.

I haven't visited my parents for a long time. I think it would clear my mind if I did.
I sit there thinking of all the possible days I could make a visit to them.
My thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of the bell.

Finally the long day in school has come to an end.
I stretch myself before getting up from my place.
Soo-ji heads of without a word. I don't say anything,I can imagine how busy she is.
Jungkook moves out of his place. He grabs his bag and walks out of the class.

I make my way to the gate.
I stop on my tracks when I can here someone sobbing behind the wall.
I slowly make my way there, curious to know why the person is sobbing.

My eyes meet with familiar ones.
Jungkook is standing with a girl who is sobbing?
Why?
He looks a little displeased.
He then notices me starring and his expression changes to a more relived one.
"Din't I tell you I have a girlfriend,here she is," he says as he makes his way towards me.
"Wait,I'm your girlfriend?" I give him a confused look.
He gives a pleading look before pulling me so that now I'm in front of her.

So he wants me to act?
Okay,I will.

"I don't believe she is,"the girl says between her sobs.

He pulls me closer. He bends a little before attaching our lips.
I stay there shocked. My eyes have turned into big circles and my heart is beating too fast.
I can't process what is happening.

This is my first kiss and it feels different. I din't want it to be like this.
I had spent so many nights dreaming about this.

Your first kiss is a thrill which can be experienced only once.

But his lips are soft. I close my eyes. I can't look at the scene in front of me for much longer. My cheeks are red and I can already feel them burning.

He slowly pulls away.
"Now,do you?", he asks the girl.

The girl is standing there with a shocked expression.
She turns around before swiftly moving out of the area.

Did he kiss me just to fool her?
I was just used.
My eyes are now filled with tears. I try my best to suck them back in but they refuse to be.

"I'm sorry,I din't want to her hurt her. She really liked me but I don't and I had to do something so that she would believe that I'm not worth it."

But you hurt me.

I wipe the tears before looking up.
I give him a smile.
"What's wrong? Were you crying?"

"Huh? No,"I try to deny.

"Don't tell me that was your first," his concerned looks is now replaced with a mischievous one.

"Yes..I'm mean no!" I say a little too loud.

He just laughs it off. It might be funny to him but it hurts to know that I was used.
___

A/N:
Please vote,comment and share!