:19:

Namjoon turned around and saw...

KimJan.

Isn't he supposed to be in jail? Or Juvy?

"Come on pup. Don't listen to him." Jin grabbed his hand, bringing him inside the building.

Namjoon sat in his seat and watched the teacher teach the math lesson.

"Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon hummed.

"Can you give me the answer to this problem?" The teacher asked.

Namjoon nodded, standing and making his way to the front. He gently grabbed the chalk from the teacher and began solving the complicated problem.

Once he was done, he handed the chalk backtothe teacher and sat back down.

After class was LUNCH. YEAH!

Namjoon sat at his table, waiting for the other boys that were still getting lunch. Namjoon began humming one of RapMons songs, tapping his fingers and foot as he bobbed his head.

He was so into it he didn't notice the 'second popular group' walking to him. One of them slammed a tray onto the table, making Namjoon flinch and cover his chest. Instinct.

"Hey Omega. What are you doing all by yourself?" One asked with a smirk.
"I'm waiting for Jin-hyung." Namjoon said, his body relaxing just a little bit.

"How about you come with us. We can show you some fun." The boy grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of his seat.

Namjoon whimpered, trying to pull away.

When the boy yanked him forward again,he snapped.

His eyes turned a yellow-ish green and his canines sharpened to a prick.
He growled loudly and lurched forward, latching his teeth onto the boys shoulder.

"AAAH! What the hell!!!!" The boy pulled away, grabbing his shoulder and stepping back.

The whole lunchroom turned to them, eyes wide in surprise. Namjoon growled again, jumping at him and digging his nails into his chest before slamming him to the ground.

He was pulled off by the gym teacher that was walking by.

"Shit, what kind of Omega are you?!" The boy screeched, grunting when his friends helped him up.

"Namjoon!" Jin ran over. "What's going on?" He asked the teacher.
"I don't know. I was walking by and all I saw was Namjoon jumping on him." The teacher said, grunting in pain when Namjoons nails dug into his arm.

"Namjoon, pup, calm down baby." Jin tried calming him but all he got was a loud growl, something he has never heard before.

Namjoon bit the arm of the teacher, running out of his grasp. He ran out of the lunch room, his eyes turning back to normal and his teeth going back to normal.

"Joonie?! Baby! What happened?" Jin crouched beside him. "I-i don't know. I-i just snapped a-and .....i-i don't know."

"Shit. Okay, do you want me to call your dad?"
"Y-yes please." Namjoon stuttered out, tears coming to his eyes.
"Alright. Lets go to the office, okay? Can you walk?" Jin helped him stand, helping him walk to the office.

"Noona, may I use the phone?" Jin asked politely. She nodded, scooting the phone towards him. Jin dialed RapMons number, already memorizing it

"Hello?" RapMon sounded out of breath. "Hello. Namjoon needs you to pick him up for the day."