Chapter 12

**Jungkook's POV**

After I stopped myself from laughing, the atmosphere became silent. 

" You guys got me birthday presents? " He asked after Jin mentioned it. I wrapped my hand around his waist, pulling him to my side. 

" I stacked them in a pile in the room. " I said. He gazed up at me excitedly with those ruby red eyes I already got used to seeing. He grabbed my hand, yanking me a little too quickly towards the stairs as I almost hit the floor face first. 

" I'm sorry. I'm not used to being strong enough to actually move you. " He said, turning around to face me. 

" You weren't going to open presents without us, were you? " Jimin's voice appeared behind us. Taehyung suddenly forgot about me, running to go give Jimin a hug. 

" Hi Jimin. " He said, separating from him as Yoongi and Hoseok entered the house along with Namjoon. 

" It's great that you're awake now. " He said smiling brightly at my baby. I watched silently as Taehyung noticed Hoseok's arrival. 

" Hoseok? When did this happen?  " Taehyung asked, standing in front of the said male. 

" Right before this whole thing happened. " He said, smiling at Taehyung. Even though I technically forced him to come with, he seems happy. 

" What do you think of everyone? " Taehyung asked, giving him a quick hug.

" Your boyfriend's a nutbag. Besides that, everyone's great. " He said as they both started laughing. I appeared as Taehyung's side, retrieving him before this conversation could go further. 

" Let's go open presents. " I said as his excited demeanor returned. Our whole group went upstairs to the pile of presents I made. I hid mine before he woke up so he'd have to look at mine last. He crouched down by the pile, grabbing Jin's lava lamp first. 

" What does it do? " He asked. I took the lamp, plugging it into an outlet. 

" You'll see in a bit. " I said. We would need to wait for the lamp to get hot for it to actually do anything. 

" This looks like a very big phone. " He said, picking up the iPad from Yoongi. 

" It pretty much is. " Yoongi said. I watched him examine all of the presents, unknowingly smiling. I can't help but be happy when he's happy. He thanked everyone happily, setting all the presents down on the bed. Everyone stood back by the door, getting ready to leave. He gave everyone a goodbye hug as they walked out the door. Once everyone was gone, Taehyung walked over to me and sat next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. 

" The only one I didn't see anything from was you. " He said, tilting his head to gaze up at me. 

" I got you a couple things. I just wanted to give them to you when we were alone. " I said, standing up and heading to the closet. I grabbed the hanger with the washed hoodie on it and the box that contained the bracelet. 

" I had to leave all our stuff back at the other house so I got you another one. " I said, handing him the hoodie. A large grin formed on his face as he pulled the fabric over his head. I unknowingly smiled to myself at how cute he looks in oversized clothes. 

" Thank's, Jungkook. " He said, snuggling against my side. 

" I still have another thing. " I said, showing him the basic white box. I opened the box, revealing the bracelet. His eyes widened as I took it out of the box carefully. 

" It's cute. " He said. I smiled, unclasping the clasp. 

" Which hand? " I asked. 

" Left. " He said. I gently grabbed his left hand, putting the bracelet around his wrist. 

" I wanted to give it to you on your actual birthday and celebrate. I'm kind of sad that couldn't happen. " I said, reclasping the bracelet. 

" Jungkook. It means just as much to me now as it would if it happened on my birthday. I sincerely appreciate all gifts regardless of what day they were given on. " He said with a serious look in his eyes. 

" I'm happy if you're happy. Tomorrow morning, I want us to go shopping together because we have no clothes besides what we're wearing. " I said, taking his hands into mine. 

" You know I don't like spending your money. " He said. 

" It's not my money. It's Namjoon's. " I said, grabbing the credit card he gave me off the side table. 

" Is this ours? " He asked, looking over the card. 

" It's prepaid with five thousand dollars. " I said. He looked completely shocked at the amount of money. 

" What about your cars? " He asked, completely changing the subject while handing the card back to me. 

" They're fine. They are sitting at the house. "  I said, smiling at the fact he cared about my interests. He was smiling too while staring into my eyes. I let myself become captivated by his gaze, forgetting about everything else around me. I was surprised when he climbed into my lap, straddling my thighs. He isn't usually this bold, but I'm not complaining. I ran my hands up his thighs, resting them on his hips as his hands found their way to my chest. He slowly leaned in, connecting his lips to mine. I let him take control of the kiss as he moved at a pace that was almost painfully slow. He continued this for a few seconds before pulling away with a soft whine. I chuckled, watching him hide his face in my chest. 

" What's wrong, baby? " I said, caressing his hips through his clothes. 

" You usually lead it and you didn't! " He whined, burying his face deeper into my chest. I smirked, imagining how red his face probably is. 

" Oh, so you wanted me to take control? " I said, teasing him. He didn't respond, fisting the fabric of my shirt instead. After some time, he softly nodded. 
" Look at me. " I said. He shook his head, refusing to look up. 

" I'm embarrassed. " He mumbled. I decided to make a move that I would never have done when he was human. In the blink of an eye, I had him pressed against the wall with his hands pinned beside his head. I'm not so scared of hurting him anymore. I smirked at the shocked expression his face held as he visibly gulped. I placed my knee between his legs so he was completely trapped. He carefully watched my movements, waiting for something to happen.

 I pressed my lips against his, dominating the kiss this time. It took him a second to respond due to his stunned state. Our lips moved together in sync as he managed to keep up with the fast pace. He released soft moans, encouraging me to keep going. I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He quickly parted his lips as my tongue darted into his cavern. I explored every inch of his mouth whilst skillfully dodging around his fangs. He didn't even try to take control, allowing my tongue to do as it pleased. 

I eventually pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting us. I scanned his face as the string snapped, almost moaning at the sight. His lips were red and swollen with a little bit of saliva running down the corner of his mouth. His eyes held love and passion mixed with a little bit of lust. 

" God, I love you. " I whispered, gazing directly into his eyes. He smiled before returning the statement with sincerity in his eyes. I let go of his wrists and they immediately snaked around my neck. I leaned in closer to his ear, letting small puffs of air hit the sensitive skin. 
" Was that too much? " I asked, wanting to make sure he was okay. I pulled back away to see his eyes once again, waiting for his response. 

" N-no. I liked it. " He said, tightening his arms around me. I smirked as I caressed his cheek. 

'Note to self. He likes being controlled.'