Chapter 15

"Y- you're not!?"

He shook his head.

"What's your ability?"

"You first."

"Fine, I just call it Omnily, but I can use any ability or power just by thinking about it."

He stared at me.

"Well I told you," I paused and looked around. "What's yours?"

"Mimicry. Like yours exept I have to see it to be able to do it."

"Makes sense."

"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone, especially Sera."

"Okay!" I threw my hands up. "Lips are sealed."

"We have to get to class, come on."

"Oh, uh, okay." He grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs.

"Where's the next class?"

"Over here." I walked over and sat down in my seat, while John proceeded to sit next to me.

"Where's Kami!" I heard a voice from the hall.

"Oh no." John mumbled.

"What?" I turned.

"It's Arlo."

I then turned towards the doorway and seen Arlo walk in and point right to me. "Kami, right?"

I slowly nodded. "Can I help you?"

He walked in, grabbed my arm, and pulled me outside the classroom. What is it with these people and grabbing their arms and pulling them?

"You're Queen, right?"

I nodded. "So?"

"You may look intimidating, but you can't be as strong as everyone else says."

"Don't believe me?" I crossed my arms.

He shook his head. "But you are Queen, so I have to trust you." He seemed hesitant.

"Well do you have any way of telling how powerful we are? Without fighting."

"There's someone I heard that can read people's ability levels."

"Well let's go."

Arlo led me to the place and we met the guy.

I looked and seen a sign that said if the level was 5.0+, we win a prize. Seems suspicious.

"We would like our ability levels read." Arlo demanded.

The guy took Arlo's hand and read it. "It seems you are 6.3!"

"We don't want a prize." He looked over at me. "Her turn."

I handed him my hand hesitantly.

The guy took it and instantly started reading. So he does it through touch, but something doesn't feel right about this.

"Wow, young lady, you're an amazing 9.6! You must practice a lot!"

"No!" Arlo was reddened with anger. "How is that possible!"

I shrugged. "Can we get back to school?"

He nodded and started walking, but I didn't move. He turned around and asked. "Are you coming?"

"If you want to get back quicker, give me your hand."

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just do it."

He grabbed my hand and I instantly teleported us back to school.

He backed away and looked confused. "No time to talk, I need to get to class." I then rushed to class and sat in my seat.

"Miss Suya, you're late."

I rewinded time to before the bell rang to make sure I wasn't late. My parents can tell whether I skip or I'm late, but they said I could skip, but if I attended class, I couldn't be late, so I needed to fix that.

"Wha-?" John turned towards me. "How?" I thought you just went out with Arlo..?"

"I rewinded time," I whispered. "My parents said that if I went to class, I couldn't be late, and I was."

"So what happened before you know, you rewinded?"

"Arlo didn't believe I was as powerful as everyone said I was, so we went to have our ability levels read."

"What were they?"

"Arlo's was like 6.3."

"And yours?"

"Not important."

"Yes it is."

"Let's just say it got Arlo angry, and yes, it's higher than his."

"Wow, must be really high to get him angry."

I nodded, "though since I rewinded time, I don't know where he could be."

"Can't you track him down?"

"I'll try."

I closed my eyes, focusing on where Arlo could be. Then a view came in and I saw Arlo standing at the table alone, confused as to where I went.

"Kami Suya." The teacher called, interrupting me.

"Here."

"Okay, today in class...." I tuned the teacher out after that.

"Hey." I whispered out to John. "Cover for me, I'm going to get get Arlo back here real fast."

"Okay."

I teleported to Arlo and he jumped out of his skin when he saw me suddenly appear. "How-?"

"Class already started, I rewinded time to be on time. Long story short, your level is 6.3 and mine's 9.6. Grab my hand, we're going back to school."

I took his arm, and teleported back into school. "You get to your class, I'm sneaking back into mine."

He just nodded and walked away. I could tell he was spooked. I turned invisible and walked into my class, trying not to cause attention to myself. I sat down in my seat, became visible again, and looked at John. "Back."

John then jumped out of his seat. I assume he didn't hear me come in. "Don't do that."

"Sorry." I laughed. "What did I miss?"

"Isen borrowed a pen from Blyke and broke part of it and so they're fighting."

"Seriously?"

He nodded.

"And the teacher?"

"Blew it off like it was nothing and kept teaching."

"Wow, should we stop them?"

"You mean you?"

"Okay, shush." I stood up and walked out the classroom.

"Miss Suya, where night you be heading?"

"To stop Blyke and Isen?"

"Well don't leave campus."

The teacher really didn't seem to care, but acted like it.

"Okay..." I mumbled and walked out the classroom. I looked around and heard things breaking.

I ran down the hall and turned the corner and seen Blyke making a beam and aiming at Isen. I ran in front of Blyke and had my arms out.

"Stop fighting." I demanded.