Chapter 3

One month later.

I wake up with wanting to puke again. I've been doing it for the past week now. Every damn morning. I think I'm getting sick. After I puke I jump in the shower, get out, brush my teeth. Or should I say scrub them. That's so gross. I get dressed and decide I want to give my hair a few curls. I look for my curling iron when I notice my new box of tampons not open. When is the last time I had my period? I think and think and think.

Oh no!

This can't be happening. But I'm not marked. Oh god he is the alpha. If I remember correctly they can get their mates pregnant without marking them. Oh dear god. I was seriously hoping he was lying about me being his mate.

I've avoided him at school when I could but it's kinda hard when his locker isn't far from mine. And he always has some whore on his arm or sucking her face off. I try not to let it bother but it always seems to. I won't let him know that it does.

Crap back to my problem. Instead of curling my hair and eating. I run downstairs and out the door. I go the store by my house and buy two differant test. I go back home and run to the bathroom. I use all the test and wait.

Number one positive.

Number two pregnant.

Oh hell no!

I slide down the wall in tears. I cry and cry missing first and second period. I decide that I'm going to school. I can't sit here and cry about this. I have to suck it up and be a single mom at 17. I don't believe in abortions and I refuse to give up my baby. I know my parents will refuse to help and so will he. I get cleaned up and head out.

I get there just as the third period bell ring. I rush in take my seat and get to work. When lunch comes around I go to the library. I do my history project that's almost done. Should be by the time lunch is over. I write sorta fast just to make sure I'm done so I can hand it in early. When I get done I decide to leave. I gather my books and junk stuffed them in my backpack and leave.

On my way to history I see him shoving his tongue down some bitches throat. I see red and I'm done putting up with it. I walk up to them.

"Beat it." I growl making them break apart.

"Excuse me?!" the bitch says.

"I said beat it."

"Do you know who I am. You will not talk to me that way."

"Does it look like I give a fuck who you are? Beat it now before I leave thread marks your plastic face!" I snarl menacingly. Her eyes go wide.

"Go I'll see you later." he tells her. She nods glaring at me but walks away. I grab him by his shirt pulling him down to my level. What I'm short he's tall deal with it.

"If you think for one second parading your whores in front of me is going to upset me or hurt my feelings guess again..daddy." I whisper in his ear then shove him against the locker. Leaving him in shock.

I go to history feeling kinda satisfied and turn in my project. I sit in class and just think. Shit. I told him. Well I was going to but not that way. He can have his whore and reject me but I'm not completely heartless I was going to tell him about his child but in a nice way. Now I'm pissed. I'm tired of being treated like shit by my family. I'm tired of my so called friends. I'm tired of my so called mate whoring around. I've just had enough of it all. Every fucking thing. I think it's time to graduate. I could have nine weeks after school started but I wanted to graduate like normal kids so I stayed in school. But now I think it's time I did.

I gather my books and get up.

"Sienna. Sit down." Mr. Pruitt says.

"Screw you." I say flipping him off walking out of class. I go straight to the office. "I want to graduate." I tell the receptionist. She just nods.

"Alright. You need to sign some papers and clean out your locker. What made you change your mind?" I just sigh heavily.

"I'm just tired." I tell her. She looks at me confused for a second but nods.

"Well sign these and I'll get everything else together." I nod an okay

"Thanks."

"Go clean your locker while I get them together." I nod leaving. I go to my locker and clean it out. I stuff all my stuff in my bag and carry all my books back to the office. "All done?"

"Yes ma'am." I chirp. She hands me some papers to sign. I sign them quickly. "Thanks." I say returning them to her.

"Your welcome. Good luck."

"Bye." I say waving at her as I walk out the door. I walk out of that hell hole for the last time.

I walk home happy to be out of that place. When I get home I'm surprised to see my dad is home. My mom and dad are not mates. Both of their mates died before they got together. Way before I was born. Or that's what I guess. I don't know what happen they've never talked to me about it. I walk in the door and I get another surprise. My dad is on the couch screwing some other women. I laugh my ass off.

"Oh this is good." I laugh. They jump apart quickly.

"It's not what it looks like." dad quickly says.

"Oh what are you doing giving her dick to cunt resuscitation." I say sarcastically.

"Young la...."

"Save it dad." I sneer cutting him off. "I don't give a damn. Okay? And I won't tell that bitch I call mother because like I said I don't give a damn." I say walking out but I notice his wallet on the ground. So I scoot it across the floor with my foot. Once I'm out of sight I pick it up taking out his cash and a couple of credit cards.

I think it's time I left this fucked up town.

I go to my room and pack. I pack all my clothes and grab my cash. I walk into my parents room and grab all my important documents. I go back to my room grab my bags then sneak out my window.

I walk to the store and hit the ATM. I pull out all the cash I can from each one. With my money that, yes I've been stealing over the years and his credit cards I have four thousand dollars. Haha. Oh this is so much fun. I buy me a disposable phone something to munch on and walk to the bus station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!