Chapter 1

I woke up with my memory feeling foggy. My mind swirling in a mess. Where am I? Oh yeah..Arkham Asylum. I rubbed my head. "Are you alright?" I looked up to see Jonathan standing at the bars.

"Yeah..I'm fine." I reply.

"Ok." he said sitting on his bed. "What's your real name by the way?"

"I never tell my name to anyone." I said softly.

"May I ask why?"

"I cant trust people."

"I understand."

   "I have to say I'm a fan of your work Dr. Crane." Again his eyes lit up.

"Thank you. And please; call me Jonathan."

" Ok Jonathan." He gave me a faint smile in reply. I got up and looked through my things they let me keep. I glanced up and saw Jonathan smirking at me. "What?"

"They seem to have let you keep quite a few things." He looks down at my headphones. "What type of music do you listen to?"

"Mostly different types of rock but I rarely listen to pop."

"Oh. I listen to almost anything."

"Hey Johnny Boy! Stop flirting with the new girl!" I heard the Riddler yell.

"Yeah maybe one of us wants a piece of her first!" Joker yelled.

"Puddin'!!" Harley yelled at Joker. I couldn't help but chuckle.

     "I didn't mean to flirt at all. I just wanted to talk."

"It's fine, I understand how dim witted they can be." I grabbed a mirror. My skin was kind of shining. My brown eyes were bright but dark. My black hair was wild with red streaks going through it. I had a bruise on my right side of my face from when Red Hood slammed my face into cement.

    "God I look awful." I said putting the mirror down. "You look gorgeous, if you do remember I even said so last night," Jonathan said quietly. I blushed a deep red.

"Aw stop with the lovey dovey stuff already!" Bane shouted.

"Stop! Don't interrupt them!" The Mad Hatter yelled out. "Please continue!" he said after a moment. I raised a brow.

"You learn to get used to it after awhile." Jonathan said with a sigh.

    A woman started walking down the hallway and stopped at my cell. I groaned. Jonathan chuckled. "Ms...Crow?"

"Yeah?" The guards came in and threw me out.

"That's a woman show some respect," Jonathan said sticking up for me.

"Ooo..looks like Johnnys got it bad." The Joker said grinning. I mouthed the words thank you to Jonathan. He smiled.

    They lead me to an office and put me in front of the desk. "Now..Ms. Crow." I was silent.

"My silence is your cue." I smirked.

"Alright then. Now. How was your first night at Arkham?"

"It was ok. I already made some friends."

"That's good to hear. I see that you usually wear battered and ripped clothing as your disguise. You always wear black though. And your family is unknown and so is your name."

"I..I don't even remember my name," One lie already. "I do remember my family.."

   "How was your family like?"