12 | adventure day

Johnny's pov

Today is a great day, we are all going on an adventure I am so excited!!

We do our usual morning routines and get to breakfast.

"Good morning loser" i say to Kenzie.

"Good morning to you too" she says and puts her tongue out.

"Good morning Kenzieboo" lauren says and hugs her. 

"Today is adventure day" I say and put my fist up.

"i see someone is excited" Kenzie says.

"Yeah I am" i reply.

"I am excited to go to that secret beach it seems so cool" Lauren says

"Yes secret like Kenzie and I's secret" I say smirking sarcastically.

"Um what secret?" Kenzie questions.

"You know..." I tell her.

"I am confused" Lauren says. "Me too" Kenzie replies shrugging.

After we finish our breakfast we go and get our bags.

Lauren and I are riding with kenzie and her mom because they've rented a convertible and it's cool.

When we got in Kenzie immediately grabbed the aux cord, I hope she has some good music taste.

"Ha i got the aux cord" she says.

"I'm sure you've got great music taste" Lauren says.

She then puts on a Shawn Mendes song, of course I love his music but Kenzie and Lauren are such big fangirls.

"Shawn Mendes hm" I say

"Yes, as you know he's my favourite boy in the world" she replies smiling.

"Oh yeah.." I say

They start screaming and singing the song on the top of their lungs

"Now let's put something else" i say.

"But I love shawn" Kenzie pouts.

"Come on" i reply.

We end up finding some songs we all like and start jamming out on them.

...

After a while we finally arrive at that 'secret beach'. However, we have to walk through some rocks and go down a path in order to get there.

"It looks really pretty even from far away" Kenzie says.

"Yea omg" lauren says.

We start walking down, my dad and mom first, then ms. Melissa, then Lauren and Kenzie and finally me. The path is not very easy to walk through and there are some random rocks and grass everywhere.

While we were walking Kenzie stumbles, why is she so clumsy. Fortunately I catch her before she falls. "Thank you" she says and stands up properly

"Always at your service" i say and smile at her. She just laughs and continues walking 

We finally reach the beach, there a few other people but it's not crowded at all. We settle down our things at a place and we go off and swim.

"Don't you even dare do the shark thing again or else i'll kill you" Kenzie says to me.

"I'd love to be killed by you" i reply to her and place my hand on my chest.

"I bet you would" she says and swims away.

Kenzie's pov

"So Maddie is arriving here tonight" I tell lauren happily.

"OMG yay I am so excited to meet her" Lauren says and swirls around in the water.

"I can see it" I say and laugh.

"So what are you guys talking about" Johnny says while swimming towards us.

"Maddie is coming todaayyyy" Lauren tells him excited.

"Oh I'll finally meet the famous Maddie Ziegler" Johnny says.

"I guess you will" I reply,

"So Kenzie, I'm sorry for asking but why did you decided to keep away from the celebrity life?" Johnny asks me the question that I've been asked so many times. The one that keeps bugging me. I actually never say the truth I always say 'I just thought it didn't fit me', well it's true but just a part of it. So when he asks i just look down.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to" Lauren says, she probably saw me getting uncomfortable. So after a pause I tell them.

"Well you guys know my story, I was on dance moms for a while and when we got out I decided to quit the famous life. The reasons are plenty to be honest. Firstly I thought this life didn't fit me, it wasn't meant for me, I'm not even really talented. Also I just wanted to be normal and have a normal life. I wanted to make school friends and spend a fun life. I didn't want all the pressure of being famous on me. Another reason are the haters, I always got comments saying I am fat or ugly, also everyone was comparing me to Maddie. I got really depressed with those, but eventually got past them. So when I got the chance i backed off. Fortunately my family understood and let me decide what I wanted to do. Now no one really remembers me, i am sometimes on Maddie's snap or instagram or some other's famous friend of I's but I never let them tag me or expose my private account. I just have a normal and private life which I like. People have come up with theories but none of them are true. I am not sick or i don't know what else they are saying. I am just me" I open my heart to them. I don't know why but I trusted them with all this. This is all so important to me and I hope they understand.

I look up and see them both thinking.

"I always thought you just wanted a private life but I didn't know all this. When you were on dance moms I always admired you and still do. You are an amazing dancer and person. Just don't listen to any haters and do what you want. It's your life and your decisions." lauren says and i tell her "thank you" and hug her.

"Wow Kenzie I am sorry that you felt like that. I know how it feels to be pressured and sometimes it's not that great. You are an amazing person and you should know that and you shouldn't listen what other people are saying. They should't have compared you to Maddie because you're a whole different person. You should be able to put yourself out there and feel confident without people hating on you. I am glad you are now happy and healthy doing what you want and love" Johnny says while looking at me all the time. His words really touched me, I didn't expect all this.

"Thank you so much for saying this" is what I manage to say.

He smiles and i smile back at him

__________________________________________________

aweee cutiess

also all these rumours going around got me shooked

I don't know what to believe tbh

  __________________________________________________