Cat Fight

"What are you doing babe?" John groaned as you climbed over him to put your clothes on.

"I'm going to get some food." You told him, putting your hair up into bun.

"You've had a lot in your mouth recently sweetheart." He smirked and you rolled you eyes at his sexual remarks.

"I just can't help myself when I have the most handsome man in Birmingham pleasuring me now can I?" You asked, placing a kiss to his lips.

"Cor babe you better stop before I can't stop myself." He whispered, you chuckled at him and put your shoes on.

"The lads are probably waiting for you downstairs. Now hurry along, I'll be back in half an hour and then we can continue last nights events." You promised him. That made him leap up from the bed.

"Put your cock away John." You groaned waiting for him to get ready.

"I love you." He cooed like a baby.

"I love you too." You smiled. Then you headed to go out but of course you were stopped by the other three Shelby brothers as well as Michael and Polly.

"How much can one couple fuck? Seriously Y/N there's new love-bites on your neck every damn day. What's he doing up in the bedroom? Eating you?" She questioned making her son spit out his water.

"Poll, as much as I love you, John gives the best fucks." You grinned.

"Jesus Christ Y/N." Arthur laughed.

"I'm off out. See you later." You waved them off and left. All you had to do was go to the shop and come back. It wasn't too hard. Well.

"Well I be. Look who it is." The awful, thick Irish accent hadn't been heard in years.

"I would say welcome back Campbell, but the most you deserve is a fucking blade to your mouth." You smiled sarcastically. You were literally five meters from the Shelby household.

"My father didn't do a great job with you Shelby's. I came back to finish what he should've done before he got killed." She said with venom in her voice.

"You've got nothing on us sweetie. There's one of you and fifty of us." You were about to turn around but she grabbed your shoulder aggressively.

"I will end you, the only thing you're good at being is a pikey." Your face dropped in anger. The only word that was never acceptable to call you had been used. She was in for it.

"I dare you to fucking repeat that you ugly bitch." You shoved her twice as hard back and she fell to the ground. At this rate all of the Shelby men were outside of the door, watching you kick off.

"I said, the only thing you're good at being is a pikey." She repeated.

"You have the nerve Talleulah, this is why we killed your father." You smiled, kicking her straight in the face and hearing a loud crack along with it.

"Come on then Campbell, show me what you really got. Surely a pikey ain't brave, I mean you don't think we are." You said sarcastically, she tried to get up but you bent down and punched her repeatedly, five times in the face. She sat there rolling around, groans escaping her mouth.

"You just gonna stand there babe?" You asked your husband with your hands on his hips.

"Well Mrs Shelby, you looked like you had it covered." He smirked, kissing you passionately.

"Ere, Campbell. You ever call me wife a pikey or disrespect who she is and what she does ever again, I'll kill you myself." John warned her, grabbing your arm and walking away.

"And you will never mess with the Shelby's again." Tommy said angrily.

"You are so fucking sexy when you're in attack mode."