8

I look up at him

I look up at him. Into his vibrant green eyes and down to his pink lips, remembering how they felt against mine. My eyes drag down his body, suddenly remembering what every part of it felt like, tasted like. I can feel the blush rising to my face.

Chase just looks down at me with a smirk, obviously remembering the previous night. I gesture towards the seat next to mine, and as he sits down placing his bag next to him, I finally zone back in to hear Reece speaking next to me.

"Hey man, this is Lexi. Lexi, Chase. He's one of my roommates." Reece introduces and I smile at Chase awkwardly. They lean back and do the bro handshake thing behind my chair. "Poor Chase probably heard your performance last ni—" Reece ends his sentence abruptly when I kick his shin under the table. I turn to him so that Chase can't see my face and glare at him, to which he stares confusedly.

"I'm the lucky bloke that had the front row seat to the show," Chase says and I lean down and hit my head on the desk. I can hear Reece trying not to burst into laughter at my predicament. Squashing the desire to punch him in the throat, I turn away from him to face forward, seeing as the lecture is still going on. "I'm beginning to wish that I had woken up earlier." I hear Chase's deep, seductive voice next to my ear. That accent. Lord help me. I turn to him only to see that he is staring right at my chest, not even noticing me facing him.

"I have really nice eyes and they happen to be up here," I say, dragging my finger from my chest to my eyes so that he follows. He doesn't even look guilty for getting caught, he smiles crookedly and turns to face the professor.

"If you wanted me to look at your eyes, you wouldn't have let me see what was under that shirt." I blush in anger and look away from him, crossing my arms across my chest which only succeeds in pushing my breasts up higher. I look over to Reece who is still trying not to laugh at the whole situation and conversation but I have nothing to laugh about.

To Reece, the situation is funny, and I might have been able to laugh about it as well but I didn't realize that I'd be tormented by my one-night-stand all year. Accidentally becoming friends with his friends won't help my secret stay a secret either.

"All right class. Settle please. For most of you, welcome to Engineering! Take a minute to say hi to your neighbors because you're going to be seeing a lot of them in the next few years!" The professor says to the class.

Fan-Fucking-Tastic.

After class is finished I stay to grab Reece's phone number and not for a minute longer. We agree to study together as we've already gotten an assignment. Chase doesn't say another word as I brush past him and practically run out of the doors to the hall, but I can feel his eyes on me.

I text Faye, knowing that we are both done with classes for the day and tell her to meet me at my car. When I get there, I turn it on and put the top down before leaning against the hood and waiting to see a flash of red. I look down to my buzzing phone to see a message from Reece, I open it up to see: