The proposal

You looked yourself in the mirror trying to decide what you were going to wear for your 4 year anniversary.

You and Draco had been dating since 6th year in Hogwarts and the past 4 years have been wonderful years.

You decided on a simple black tight fitted dress and smiled. This was your favorite dress.

You dabbed on some make up and appeared to the address Draco said to meet him in. You apparated to the spot and quickly realized this was where he took you on your first date.

You turned around and gasped as you saw beautiful candles and roses on the ground.

"Draco this is lovely, thank you" You sweetly smiled as you kissed him.

Dinner was absolutely perfect. He had brought your favorite dishes and you two started talking about memories.

"Y/n" he said taking your hands. You turned around and looked into his deep grey eyes.
"Yes Dray?" You smiled.
"I wanted to talk to you about something" He started making your eyebrows furrow in question.

"Actually ask" he added you nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Y/n, we have been dating for 4 years and honestly they have been the best 4 years of my life. You have stood by me in my darkest times and comforted me and I cannot thank you enough. I want you to be the first person I wake up and see in the morning, the person to kiss me good night. I love you so much and I cannot imagine a life without you. Will you marry me?" He asked hopefully, kneeling.

Tears came out of your eyes and you shook your head vigorously.
"Yes! Oh my god yes!" You cried while he slipped the ring in your fingers.

"I love you so much" he whispered into your ear. You kissed him and smiled.
"I love you too, so much"

___________________________
Suggestions are open! Please message me!