[M] Nikolai And Jamie Share The Bed

I tapped on the door, bag in hand and waited for Jamie to answer. Usually, I'd just go charging in, but who knows what he and Nikolai were up to. I lifted my fist to knock again but the door swung open. Nikolai stood in the doorway.

"Oh hi," I stated and gave him a little wave. He gave me a droll stare and leaned against the doorway.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be frolicking with Cassius?" He implored and crossed his arms over his chest. I glared at him and tried to push past.

"Actually we're fighting, that's why I'm here," I retorted and tried to peek over his shoulder. Unfortunately, vampires were fuckin' tall.

"Jamie!" I screeched into the house, "your boyfriend won't let me in!"

I immediately heard him thumping through the hall. He skidded in front of me.

"He is not my boyfriend," he muttered breathlessly. I smiled and pushed past Nikolai. He wouldn't keep me out with Jamie right in front of us.

"Nice to see you too, buddy," I grinned and gave him a hug, he pat me on the back and I set my bag down.

"So, what's up?" He asked and plopped down on the couch, I noticed his shirt was a few sizes too big. Nikolai sized.

Suspicious.

I sat down beside him.

"Well, first things first, I'm pregnant."

-

After half an hour of questions and Jamie fussing over me, everything finally calmed down.

"If you're pregnant why are you here?" Jamie asked in exasperation, "I would expect Cassius to be all over you."

"Uh, yeah, about that..." I trailed off and rubbed the back of my neck, "he doesn't actually know."

"That's going to be fun," Nikolai remarked sarcastically, I shot him a glare.

"I only found out two days ago, and he was mad at me so I didn't really want to tell him," I told Jamie awkwardly and folded my arms over my abdomen.

"He's gonna be pissed man." He whispered and it made me giggle a little bit.

"Good," I laughed and leaned closer to Jamie's ear, "I like it when he's rough."

He blushed and pushed me away, "gross, I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Not even when he-" my friend slapped a hand over my mouth and blushed harder.

"No!" He gasped and hesitantly pulled his palm away. "Definitely not."

"Anyways, he's only mad because I yelled at him first," I lamented and pressed my knuckles into my cheek. "I threw up at three in the morning and he started to ask questions so I freaked out."

"That sucks, are you feeling any better?" Jamie asked, concern laced in his soft voice.

"Well, yeah, I guess, but you know what would be great?" I smiled and leaned forward, "if you let me stay for a few days."

"Uh, sure?" He replied with uncertainty and shot Nikolai a glance. Who, in turn, ignored him.

Oh yeah, five-star vampire boyfriend right there.

"Thanks, I didn't want to be alone in my creepy apartment," I sighed and flopped back on the cushions. "So am I sleeping on the couch?"

"Uh, well, that's where Nikolai sleeps, but-"

"James! I am surprised at you!" I gasped in mock surprise, "forcing your man to sleep by himself."

Jamie blushed hard, "I- we're- that's not- we're not-" he sputtered and flailed his hands.