Surprises

After the attack at the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry was in chaos. As Grace returned from sending Harry off to Hogwarts, she decided to take a test, and was given some surprising news.

She immediately used the floo network to get to the ministry.

"Heather..." Grace said, talking to the receptionist. "Is Percy in?"

"Yes... you're very lucky, he was about to leave for a meeting, but it's been pushed back 15 minutes, he's in his office right now," She smiled, gesturing to the office, labeled Percy Weasley.

"Percy..." Grace knocked on the door.

"Grace," Percy smiled. "Come in, come in."

Grace walked in, closing the door, she had to contain her smiles.

"Um... Percy," She said, pushing some strands of hair from her face, her hair was in a messy bun.

"Yes..." He said, sitting at his desk.

"I have an important question to ask you..." she smiled.

"Alright," Percy folded his hands, now intrigued.

"Do you have any good baby names?" Grace asked.

Percy stared at her blankly, "You interrupted my day... asking about... baby names? Grace honestly, I don't think you understand how important my job is. You can't be asking me these kinds of questions. What's even the purpose of it? We don't even-"

Grace smiled and blushed, pulling the little test out of her bag, "Percy."

He stopped his rant, "You're joking..."

"No..." Grace smiled, she couldn't hold back tears. "You're going to be a Dad, Percy."

Percy started breathing heavy, a smile on his face, he got up and crouched down to Grace, looking at her stomach, he put both of his hands on it.

"This is our baby?" Percy asked, letting a tear fall.

"Yes..." Grace smiled. "I'm about 14 weeks."

"Oh my God," Percy said, putting his hand to his forehead. "This is... remarkable... we... we created a person."

Grace bit her lip, nodding, she smiled as Percy embraced her.

"We're going to be parents..." Grace whispered.