Chapter 9 (part 2)

Louis’  P.O.V.

     When I got inside I was attacked in a bear-like hug by none other than Zayn .

       „Louis‼‼ Thanks God you’re here! I was so scared babe, don’t you ever do that‼‼” he kisses all over my face. It’s not that I don’t love Zayn, because I do, but like a friend, a brother and I’m very sure friends aren’t that touchy with each other, but I guess he was just worried about me since well…I kind of disappeared for 2 days and I know how protective he is over me, I always saw him like a big brother because he always protects me, takes care of me, sometimes he can exaggerate but it’s ok because I know that he does it out of love.

      „ummm…Hi, Zayn,…how are you?”

       „Are you really asking me this? God how could I be? I was so scared, I’ve been searching you all the night, even called the police but they said I have to wait 48 hours and if you don’t come back they will start the search. I thought you got kidnapped‼‼ Where have you been? You were kidnapped, weren’t you? My God are you Ok? Who took you?….” he asked desperate cheeking for any bruises.

   „I’m fine, don’t worry, and no I didn’t get kidnapped.” I said pushing his hands off of me.

     „You’re fine? Then why didn’t you even call? Do you know how desperate I was, how----Wait since when do you have those clothes? I never saw you with them? And why are they so big? LOUIS.WHOSE.CLOTHES.ARE.THOSE?  EXPLAIN‼ ” he asked using a not very happy tone.

    „Ummm….well you see I kind of….no, well sort of…” I couldn’t find my words, because really, how Goodness could I tell him that I found my mate- he don’t even know what a mate mean since he is a human-  and I’m sure as hell he won’t like the fact that I was dating Harry Styles, no one bit. I wonder why doesn’t he like Harry? How could someone not like him? The boy is practically a God!

    „---Louis!?!?! What’s up with you? You act strange? C’mon we’re best friends, don’t you trust me? ” he asked, hurt because‚ I don’t trust him’, but that’s not true, I trust him…it’s just that I don’t know how to tell him this.

       „Of course I trust you, Zayn, you’re like my brother and I love you.” I said giving him a hug, because I really meant it, he’s the one who was there for me when nobody else was, he’s the one who took me into his house and love me unconditionally.

      „I love you too, Louis, you have no idea how much you mean to me…now c’mon you lazy bum, explain!” he playfully slapped my bum.

     „Heiiii‼‼‼ I’m not a lazy bum! Anyway about yesterday…you are aware that there was a huge storm right? ” I ask.

     „No shit, Louis, how the fuck would I not see it ?!?!” he said.

      „OK, no need to be sassy! ANYWAY, I had do to a project for English, the teacher paired us and well we had to do it for Monday so we decided to start working on the project after school, and that’s basically how this all happened, we decided to go at his house, but then I couldn’t come back home because of the storm, so I slept there and he gave me some clothes after I took a shower. Also I couldn’t call because there wasn’t any signal.” I lied, trying to avoid mentioning his name.

      „Ok, it seems pretty credible, but what do you mean by ‚HE’ ?” he asked.

    „well ….umm…just a boy from school…” I say quite unsure.

   „What’s his name?” he asked looking at me like he already knows the answer.

     „Ummm…his name is Harry….Harry Styles.” I answered.

      „HARRY STYLES?!?!?!?!?!?! HARRY FUCKING STYLES ?!?!?! Of all the people in the school you got paired with him!” he yelled. It’s the first time when Zayn yells at me. I whimpered in fear because I really don’t like it when someone yell, it makes me remember him, my father.

      „I….w-what’s your problem with him? Harry is literary the nicest guy I ever meet! I don’t get you, how can you judge him when you didn’t even talked to him! ” I said angry because Harry really is just so wonderful, why can’t Zayn see it?

       „Nice my ass, since when it’s ‚nice’ to beat the shit out of someone huh? I bet Josh thought the same as you when ‚Harry’ broke every bone of his body, maybe Kevin, Nick, Wayne, Zack, Matthew and lots of others think the same as you. ” he said. When I was about to say something but  thanks God his phone rang, so I could run upstairs in my room, locking the door so he won’t be able to get in. I sat there, in the corner of the room and cry. I don’t even know why exactly but I guess it’s because I remembered him, the man that should have been my ideal, yet he’s anything but it, my father. I never thought that Zayn would yell at me, since he knows about my fears and about Harry….I don’t know what to say or think because yes, he may be a little tough, OK A LOT, but with me he was just ….sweet, caring, soft….he showed me, in one day,  more love that I had in my entire life. And in sort of strange way I get him, because it’s not easy to act all normal when you are far from it, and that’s my case too, I’m a werewolf yet I look and act like a human, sometimes I just want to run, run away from all of this. Soon enough I fell asleep, tears streaming down my cheeks.

     When I woke up it was already dark outside. I stood up and rubbed my eyes, I don’t remember getting in the bed…how did I get there? I checked the door and it was still locked, am I mental or something? Suddenly I heard a loud thunder, I let out a whimper, I really don’t like storms…I wish Hazza would be here..----my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at the screen and see it’s Harry! 

     [A/N] Hello! I really hope you guys enjoy the story so far, maybe if you have suggestions tell me? Please? Also if you like/dislike something please tell me?**** BTW the image on the right is how I imagined Louis' bedroom***** Anyway I will update more often from now on ‼‼

YAAAYYYY   (^o^)