Hello Again

Thank you guys again if you're still reading this after years. It's currently June 18th 2018 and I have found out that my favorite rapper (XXXTentacion) has passed on. I don't know if you guys still even have this book in your library but i was scrolling through y'alls comments cause they make me feel better.

of course i know that coming across a popular book there's gonna be very positive comments but also negative ones. I have never, in the 4 years i've had these books, had a negative comment on them.

I came across a comment that made me reconsider if i should've even ended my book the way it has and i know you guys are probably like "it's just a fan fiction LMAO" but, i'm in a sensitive mood and i'm taking everything to heart right now.

the comment was along the lines of how the ending of my book was mediocre for being such a great book or something like that but whatever. The person deleted it but i still have the notification.

I apologized before, at least i think i did, for the ending of the book being so bad. I didn't know how to end it because idk after meeting Sammy I lost a feel for him. It threw gasoline into the fire but all fires eventually die down.

I love him still with all my heart but I've moved on and i honestly had no idea how i wanted to even start my book let alone finish it. I was 12 when i started FSOW and like 15 when i finished FMSOW. I took major breaks in between and i've never really thought my book was even close to good.

Views were my priority at the time i still haven't even revised it.

Just wanted to put this out there. Just because you as an individual does not like an ending that a 14 year old has written doesn't mean you call their work "mediocre". Thank you and goodnight. -E🖤

P.s. if you think i should write another book tell me, message me do whatever. I'd be very interested in possibly doing another book.