Part 54

Jungkook's POV

"Jagi tell me what's wrong.." I stepped closer to her, resting my hands on her shoulder.

"It's... No.. Nothi-.. Jungkoo- Ugh." she was struggling as she started crying.

"Hey, hey.. What's wrong" I started worrying even more, seeing her cry like this. I'm getting scared. What's happening?

"Jungkook.. "She started

"I'm sick.. Jiyoon umma.. she's a doctor and she's been my physician since I was a kid. My appointment was in the hospital. To meet my doctor and get myself checked." she got to tell me without shaking but I was. I was already shaking. W.what am I hearing..

"Jagii.." she started biting her lip to keep her tears from falling.

"I have brain tumor.. It's malignant.. I'm showing symptoms of stage 1 brain cancer.. I can be cured but it still isn't a 100% sure that I'll be okay.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this.. I'll start my therapy once we get back from your tour. I promise to fight this for us to be together.. I'll fight this to give you your little Jeon Jungkook and Mini Min Christine.. I'll do this for you and oppa and the guys.. For Sungmi, Jongin and Jaebum too.. I'll survive this alright? I'll be okay so you better keep that smile on your face and be happy. Continue to live your dreams and live the best life you can.. Jeon Jeongguk.. Saranghae.. Jjinja.... Saranghae.." she caressed my cheeks before crying harder.

"No!"

I sat up catching my breath with tears fresh in my eyes. I dropped my face on my hands as I try to get a hold of myself.

"It's just a dream.." I whispered to myself when I noticed some movements on the side of the living room. It's a girl bent down on a duffel bag looking for something.. Her hair.. Could it be? Am I hallucinating? Am I still in a dream?

I went to that person, not caring if I look like shit right now. She found what she was looking for then turned around, surprised. But maybe not as surprised as I am.

"Oh? You're up? Goodmorning!" she smiled her beautiful smile. I slowly reach my hand to touch her cheek.. to see if I'm dreaming or not..

"I..is this.. really you Jagi?" I asked shaking and her smile slowly faded.

"It's me.. What's wrong?" she gave my hand, which was on her cheeks, a squeeze. I suddenly hugged her tight, enclosing her in my arms, not giving her a chance to hug me back as I trap her arms inbetween our chests.

"Ohgod that was a terrible nightmare." I muttered hugging her tightly. "I was so scared.."

"Shhhh.." She managed to get her hands out of my embrace as she rubbed my back. "It's okay now.. the dream's over."

I slowly let go, hesitating that if I let her go, I just might go back to that same bad dream. I took in her every features as she gaze on me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No..? I'm seeing, hearing and hugging my girlfriend who's supposed to be here after lunch. I think I need an appointment with a psychiatrist." I stated and she giggled which made me start smiling.

"Pabo. Surprise!" She beamed happily which made my heart relax. She's happy, energetic and full of life. That dream was just horrible and it isn't true. I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"You lied to me."

"It's a surprise." She argued.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed her wrist pulling her close to me once again and it made smile how comfortable it was like as if she was carved exactly to fit in my arms.