Min Yue and Lu Yin

Lu Yin sat on his bed, staring at a painting that hung on the wall.

If everything had been different, would he have been a different person now?

Painting use to be his life. Now, it was something that he could only stare at and never really do.

It was ironic how he couldn't paint anymore. His hands have gotten use to doing other things, but with something like painting, that takes time and steadiness, his hands couldn't bear this. He tried to paint, taking breaks in between. But the muscles on his hands wouldn't cooperate with him.

He did regret that he could no longer paint, but maybe it was for the best. He now had friends, people who are closer to him than his family. He never would regret leaving his family behind.

He loved art. It was something that expressed more feelings than what meets the eyes. With it, you could tell a story that may never be found out. He enjoyed gazing at different paintings, admiring how each and everyone of them were different.

How is it that paintings were able to hold such big meanings?

A question that he wondered about everyday.

He turned his head towards a different painting. This was one of his work.

The painting was simple. A beautiful red rose, trapped behind black walls that seemed to be closing in, and a single white feather, falling down right next to it. He painted another one as a pair. He kept this one and an art museum bought the other one.

The other painting was almost the same. Instead, the walls were white and the feather was black.

When they are together, their name is Disparity, a great difference. But when they are alone, the white painting is called Legendary, and the black painting was called Unknown.

The story it seems to tell, depends on how you look at it.

To some, the white feather looked like it was trying to protect the red rose. As if it was protecting it's beauty from being eaten by the darkness.

The other painting was the opposite of this. Seeming to say that even the light has it's evilness. And that the dark could also be the right ones.

Lu Yin had no idea what it really meant either. He didn't know why he had suddenly decided to paint something like this. Even so, it was still one of his best artwork.

He suddenly got up, and walked out. He wanted to go and check out the other pair to his painting.

When he arrived, he took a step out and stared at the museum.

Dynasty Museum.

The museum has been running for centuries, and even has paintings from the Tang Dynasty.

Lu Yin walked around, staring at many different paintings until he finally found his own.

As he stared at it, he suddenly heard a voice from behind him.

"So you like this painting too, don't you?"

He turned his head around to see who it was. It was Min Yue, staring at the painting too. His heart started to skip beats.

"Yes. I do." Lu Yin replied, making sure to hide his blushing face.

"Luin is a great painter. It has been a long time since he has painted another masterpiece." Min Yue said, as he continued to intensely stare at the painting.

Luin was Lu Yin's alias. Although he was well known, he didn't want to use his real name, and instead used this name. It was nice to know that someone liked his painting, and was even waiting for him to paint more. But it's a pity that he will no longer be able to do this.