welcome

Hello and welcome to my brand new, you guessed it, werewolf book! Now this one isn't as heartbreaking and tear inducing as WOLF, but it's got its fair share of nastiness. Please enjoy.

With every book comes a certain standard of rules so to say, more like etiquette. I don't ask much of you, really. Common courtesy is all I push for.

There will be no judgement here. I don't tolerate it. If you have a problem with my book or the way it's composed you come to me in my private message board like an adult instead of bashing me for everyone to see. Now if you have a nice thing to say about it or express it in a way that's not cruel, I will leave it, as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

There will be a certain level of maturity that I will expect from my readers in the comment section. I don't ask much but if you would please be in the least bit mature with your comments that would be much appreciated.

Finally, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It may be challenging, but I know that every one of you are able to be nice.

Thank you again for choosing to read this book, although I bet half of you readers have totally disregarded this entire message after the first two words. For those of you that stuck around, congratulations, you make me proud.

Sit back, and enjoy the ride.

+

Yours truly, Kayleigh.