10

Shit

Shit.

I don't want to kiss anyone here, and I don't want to give Maddox any ideas. Reece is infatuated with Faye and he's just a friend. That leaves me with...

I stand up and make my way over to Chase slowly, avoiding eye contact. As his breath hitches and he stares up at me. I spin around. Drop down to my knees. And I kiss my best friend.

Her reaction leads me to believe that she isn't at all surprised because she starts to kiss me back immediately, ignoring the yelling from the horny guys all around us. We pull away breathless and Faye whispers "Switching teams?" with a wink as I make my way back to my spot, laughing and blushing.

Reece and Maddox both start nudging and elbowing me once I sit down. I look across to Chase to see his green eyes look much darker, and he's slightly flushed, but that could be due to the lighting. After everyone calms down, the game continues.

Take off a piece of clothing.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

What's your biggest turn on?

Make sex noises.

Lick whipped cream off of someone of your choice.

These are all examples of questions asked and that last one was directed towards Chase. Unintentionally, I look up at him and make eye contact just as it is said. He glances at me again and walks out of the room, giving me a chance to breathe. A few minutes later, he returns with what I assume is whipped cream. My back is facing the door as it opens, and I rely on my hearing to listen to the footsteps approaching. Leaning my head back, I look up directly into glowing emeralds peering down at me.

"Lie down, love." Chase demands softly.

"Why?" I question feebly, even though I'm pretty sure I can guess why, I need to hear it to confirm.

"Because I'm going to lick this off of you." He declares quietly but the room itself is so quiet that he might as well have said it on a loudspeaker. His accent wraps around the words so seductively that I feel like we're back in his bedroom, back to last night.

I look around to see some chuckling guys, and many sulking girls, the one previously having resided in Chase's lap is now staring daggers at me. Looking back up at Chase, I move to lie back on my elbows, never taking my eyes off of his. My body is thrumming with excitement and nervousness and I can't help but to submit.

Heat makes its way through my body as Chase kneels down beside me, spreading the whipped cream so that it starts in my cleavage. With the way the dress is made, the whipped cream doesn't stain it anywhere and goes all the way up my neck and to my mouth. I lick some of it off the corner of my lips and Chase's eyes seem to grow even darker than before. His nostrils flare like he's resisting re-creating last night in front of everyone in this room. I am.