Chapter Thirty Three

Deleted and re-uploaded due to some obvious problems

Peaceful and calm.
Song: Campfire by Satellite Stories
______________________________________

Carter's Point of View

I ran through the meadow, laughing hysterically. He was chasing me around, attempting to get me back because I had gently shoved him halfway down the stairs. . . It was barely a shove.

"You can't catch me!" I shouted at him, taking a quick glance over my shoulder. He was hot on my trail, which slightly worried me. I let my hands fall to my side, gently brushing my palms against the petals of the flowers standing up. I was in a moment of bliss, almost forgetting I was being chased. It was a moment I needed away from fear.

I squealed in surprise as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, lifting me off the ground. "Gotcha," He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I laughed as he spun me around, tightening his grip on me. Slowly setting me back down, he turned me around and grabbed my face. He roughly kissed me, catching me off guard.

Our lips moved together in sync with a bit of silence and the sounds of our lips smacking against one another. Once we ran out of breath, we pulled away and stared at each other. He suddenly glanced behind me, eyes widening.

"Look behind you, Carter!" He shouted, scaring me.

"What?" I frantically questioned, spinning around to see absolutely nothing. I turned back and glared at him. He was laughing, eyes shut tight and his ridiculously adorable laugh echoing through my ears. "That's not funny," I huffed, walking away, examining the large backyard more.

"Awe, Caaaarter." He wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face in my neck while rocking us side to side. "I'm sorry," He mumbled, kissing my neck.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled and shook my head.

"What will it take for you to forgive me?" He asks, placing a hand on his heart as soon as I turned around. I pondered with a smile evident on my face.

"Do you think it's too late to have a date?" I questioned curiously, laughing soon after I had said it. He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"I'll see what I can do. . . For you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, my body melting like wax on a lit candle.

• • •

I couldn't see a thing. No, literally, Harry's hands were covering my eyes-with my eyes closed, His orders. He was leading me to a place I have yet to know. I gripped onto his arm, afraid he'd let go and leave me.

"Don't worry, almost there," He whispered as I simply nodded. It took what I guessed was a couple short minutes until we arrived at whatever destination we were at. I could tell he had pulled his hands away, my grip still tightened on his arm. "Ok, open your eyes," He demanded. I opened them and they nearly popped out.

"Whoa," I breathed out, in a state of shock. A blanket was set out on the ground. We were surrounded by trees and if you peered up, the tips of the trees formed a big circle where the moon shone down on the blanket.

"I found the blanket in the basement. Don't worry, I checked for any insects," He smiled and I laughed.

"This looks so beautiful," I whispered as we walked towards the blanket. I sat down and glanced up at the bright, big moon with a smile on my face. I could feel someone watching me. I looked over at Harry, realizing he was staring. "What?"

"You're beautiful is all," He smiled, which I bet made my face look tomato red. "This isn't like any normal date at some fancy restaurant, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Harry! This is way better than any normal date," I smiled wide, which caused him to smile.

"I'm glad," He chuckled, pulling me in between his legs. I leaned my back against his chest, gazed at the moon. "You know, if I had a damn condom, I would be making love to you under the moonlight right now," He muttered in my ear, causing my heart to skip a beat. I laid my head on his shoulder and laughed. I kept quiet and enjoyed the silence.

I felt something on my hair, freaking me out a little. I touched the top of my head, my fingers coming in contact with what felt like flowers. "It's a flower crown. . . For my princess," He mumbled, kissing the back of my neck.

"You made it?" I gushed, glancing over my shoulder and staring in adoration.

"I had free time," He shrugged, smiling at me. I gave him a kiss, silently thanking him in a sweet way.

"So I can keep it?" I asked, jokingly.

"I was kidding, the old hag living in the woods let me borrow it. I need to take it back," He said, causing me to roll me eyes. "It's for you, darling." He kissed my temple.

"Thank you, Harry," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"No need to thank. I'm just a messed up psycopath," He stated, hugging my body tightly.

"Not in my eyes," I confessed. He chuckled and we stayed silent.

"I wasn't kidding about the old hag," He suddenly whispered. "She had buckteeth, a mole under her nose and her eyes were kind of white which-"

"Harry!" I groaned, smacking his chest. Now I can't get the scary picture out of my mind. He laughed before apologizing.

"Kiss?" He asked. I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. "Awe, angel." I practically heard the pout in his voice. "I'm sorry, babe. I-" I sat up and kissed him to get him to stop pouting. Which it worked.

"Give me another kiss. . . Please," He begged, staring at my lips. I sealed them and shook my head. He pulled another pout, making me laugh. Leaning in, he quickly kissed me softly, yet with a rough touch, merely making me swoon. Cherish the moment, I did.

______________________________________
Author's Note -

I was reading a book and literally, I started singing, "Whale, whale, I'm a pretty, pretty whale!" ........