21: Akumatized

Varian's Pov

"Rapunzel you promised, YOU PROMISED!!!!" I shout in the halls of the castle as I get dragged out into the cold. The guards throw me out into the snow and I sit there, tears falling from my eyes.

Hawk moths Pov

In Paris

"So we have a person out of town, well akuma go and fly to corona and evilise that young boy in distress!" I say akumatizing a butterfly and setting it free.

Back in corona.

Varian's Pov

I walk into my home tears still falling down my cheeks and I go into my lab. Before I open my door something touches my goggles and I hear someone's voice in my head. "Hello Varian I'm hawk moth. I'm giving you more knowledge than you could ever imagine. Now you feel free to do what you want since we are on different sides of the world and you won't be able to get chat noir or ladybugs miraculous. I bid you good day or night, I don't know!" (I know what you are thinking. AYLA MIRACULOUS AND TANGLED ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMELINES. and yes I know you are right but SCREW YOU LET ME BE MEH). And with that the voice stopped. I still felt mad but now I have more knowledge than I could ever imagine.

I open my lab door to see (___) my little sister sleeping at the foot of dad. His body now trapped completely.

I get my little sister and lift her into my arms. She puts her tiny thumb in her mouth and her (colour) hair falls over her face. I walk into her room and lay her on the blue sheeted bed. As (____)s sleeping body lays peacefully I brush her hair from her adorable face and kiss her forehead. "(___) whatever becomes of me I am sorry and know I will always love you." I whisper as our foreheads touch.

I walk out of (___)s room and into my lab looking at my father in the Amber. "I will make you proud, get the answers and set you free. Don't you worry, whatever it might take, I'm finding a way. And I swear right now whatever that comes of me, anybody that stands or stood in my path is going to pay! They.....will......pay!" I sing not noticing my 5 year old sister open my lab door.

3rd person

As Varian sings, his 5 year old sister pushes his lab door a tiny bit and peaks in. "Vawian?"