halloween day

it was monday, which meant halloween, and after a long day of teaching and grading papers in his classroom and going to extra teacher meetings for calum, and michael working at his part time job at kohl's, they went back home.

calum arrived home a little later than michael, and he opened his front door and walked into the living room to see the three amigos watching Hocus Pocus on the tv.

"oh hey cal," michael said as calum approached the couch slowly. he set his bag down against the coffee table filled with plates of chips and candy corn and sat next to michael. ashton was seated on the loveseat while luke was hovering over his spot, flying candy corn into his mouth.

"is it weird that i've only known you for 2 days and i'm not even phased by this thing," calum said, motioning his hand to the pair.

luke shrugged while ashton didn't even pay attention to calum's remark. he was focused on the movie.

"so, i bought some halloween candy for tonight just incase some kids come around," michael said, popping a chip with some dip crystal made for them at the party into his mouth.

"ooo," luke positioned himself to face calum and michael. "can ash and i help out? we love halloween."

ashton looked up at his boyfriend. "what were you saying? i heard my name."

"we should help calum and michael with their halloween stuff tonight, like help them hand out candy." luke said to ashton, who smiled and nodded.

"yea, i'm down. i love halloween."

"yes! pleeeeaaaassse let us help you guys," luke drifted over to calum and michael, blocking their view only a little. he was using his ghost powers, so he became a little transparent.

michael shrugged. "okay, i don't see why not." luke spun in delight and then plopped on the couch next to his boyfriend, who put his arm around him.

at this point, calum didn't care. he had more papers to grade, since he was falling behind.

"let us do the dirty work, okay? i love decorating," luke went on.

calum replied. "okay, just don't make a mess." and he went on to watch the movie.

"oh, just trust me. i've got something up my sleeve." luke replied with a smirk, and he leaned into ashton, taking in his scent and then smiling while looking up at him. ashton was watching the movie, and luke was watching him. it went like that until the movie ended, and then the paranormal pair had 3 hours to spare to get the house ready for the trick or treaters coming by later on.

michael was called back into work for a few hours and calum went upstairs to grade extra papers, so the house was left to the ghosts to prepare.

before michael left, they convinced him to give them thirty bucks to spend on halloween stuff, which is what they did. they hired a postmate to fetch the halloween decor they needed.

the postmate, a pretty older teen with long platinum hair and braces rang the doorbell with their items in an hour within ordering, and luke answered. the girl proceeded to talk and try and flirt with luke for a good ten minutes, before ashton got amused and called for him. "luke baby, are the items here? i need to get working on the porch!" he called from the kitchen. luke smiled at ashton's actions, he loved when his boyfriend got jealous.

the girl, who luke found out was named karen in the ten minutes of awkward conversation, looked confused for a second, and then handed the items to luke. "have a good day, happy halloween." she said, not very enthusiastically, and walked back to her car. luke returned inside with the items and snickered at ashton when he approached him, handing him the items he needed.