43. Bonus

Bonus From Last Chapter. I should've set the bar higher next time...Well anyways, here we go...Enjoy it you perverts.

—————————Break Line————————

Loriana's face was red from embarrassment as I laid both hands on her soft, sensual breasts with my head hovering in the air directly over them. This time, I was doing so with her consent. Therefore, I could feel a burden being lifted from my shoulders, almost as if she's forgiven me truly for what I had done but did not tell her. With a conscience free of burdens now, it was as if the sun had finally started to rise after a prolonged period of darkness, melting away all the doubt and guilt within me.

I could feel my penis solidifying and pressing against the side of her thighs. It was quite a pleasant yet agonizing feeling to be honest, but I ignored it and focused my attention on her breasts. It would also appear that Loriana didn't mind as well since she didn't say anything about.

Her breasts filled my palms and I realized that my palms weren't enough to fulling clasp the entirety of the two orbs into my hands. However, that didn't matter to me for just the feeling of her breasts in my hand were enough to wipe away any complaints I might've had. Her soft breasts seemed to form according to the shape of my hands as I squeezed gently on them. Then, I suddenly had the urge to fondle with them even more. Therefore, I moved them one up and one down, alternating at a reasonable pace. I began squeezing a bit harder, which elicited a soft moan from Loriana.

"B-be more gentle," she whispered, her face red from being flustered. Or, it might be because...she was actually enjoying herself as well from the pleasure me playing with her breasts had granted her.

My thumb brushed against her hardened nipples which dragged my attention to the two protruding objects situated in the middle of circular, pink regions of her breasts,one on each of her breasts, that was somewhat raised. I pinched her right nipple with my right hand while continuing to fondle her left breast with my left hand with me unwilling to give up the great sensation. I alternated sides, pinching her left nipple and fondling her right breast.

Slowly but surely, I was building up a sexual frustration within me. As each second went by, although I felt great pleasure from playing with her breasts, it was agonizing to me knowing that this is the furthest I could ever go with her. Never will I know the warmth of her interior and this idea pained me. To release my pain, I became even more aggressive.

I brought my lips to her right breast, using my tongue to lick it all over. I could taste the softness of her skin and the beautiful orb. It was a sensation that is indescribable, with the only description I can give being the incredible softness of them. My tongue seemed to sink into her breast similar to my fingers and it bestowed a different sensation than using my hands, probably because of my saliva wetting her skin.     

I brought my tongue to her nipple, using my tongue to circle the exterior of her nipple. Then, I brought my mouth over her nipples, kissing it before taking the entirety of her nipple along with some of her breast into my mouth while using my hand to clasp onto her breast and hold it into place. I sucked on her nipples, taking in the beautiful and awesome feeling, and letting my tongues lick her all over. Although there's only an almost unnoticeable taste to them, I just can't stop myself from doing so. It...it's just so good, almost as if I was in heaven.

As I suckled on her breast, my mind raced rapidly. I can't believe it. I was actually sucking on my "aunt's" nipples with her consent. I am disturbed by how much I loved it, but that feeling soon vanished as I began craving for it even more and more. I need this in my life. It was as if a drug to me, causing me to become addicted to this beautiful greatness. 

I looked up and at her flustered face. It was so seductive, almost as if it was taunting me. "You won't go any further", is what it said. It annoyed me for I wanted to go even further now. I just want to. No longer was it just my instincts. Now, that message was engraved in my head. Have sex with her. That is what my mind can focus on.

Using the bed as a support, I pulled myself up until my face was directly over her's. I lustfully gazed into her eyes as a flame to make her mine burned at a great intensity in my mind.

"Alevian?" she whispered in a moan.

I didn't respond, and instead, I kissed her. I brought my lips to hers, sticking my tongue into her mouth and caressing her tongue with mine. She seemed to resist at first, but immediately, her body softened up and allowed me to continue without resistance.

I allowed our lips to separate for a second as I gasped for air. As our tongues separated, threads of our saliva still connected them.

Loriana...Loriana...Loriana...

That was all I could think about in my head as I could feel my penis rubbing against her pelvic area. Immediately, I moved my hand down there and began feeling her over. I rubbed where her clitoris should be, feeling through the material of her pants where her privates should be.

"Alevian," she whispered, turning her head to the side so that I could not kiss her. "We can't. Today you can only play with my breasts. You promised."

"..."

She presented the side of her face to me in order to protect her lips from me. As she did so, I realized that her face was still red from being so flustered and she occasionally shyly glanced over at me out of nervousness. Upon seeing this, I was immediately reminded of our promise and I stopped right there.

"I won't," I said, sitting back up and allowing her space. "I remember our promise."

"Thank you." 

She let out a sigh of relief. Then, as if she regained her composure, she smiled, thrusting her chest higher into the air which caused her breasts to shake slightly as she moved. It was almost as if saying that I can continue as long as it is within what we promised. Therefore, without any further thought, I brought myself down on her once again, licking and feeling over her breasts for the rest of the night.

—————————Break Line ————————  

Author's Note:

So when I finished writing, I realized that I might've written a bit too much. Therefore, this shall be a chapter by itself.

SMH. I still can't believe you people actually voted when this is on the line. Oh my goodness. Do I have the entirety of the perverted people on Wattpad reading this? I mean...it ain't anything bad or anything. This is art, you know?

Like always, please vote and comment to let me know you actually like this type of stuff. Also, follow me for the latest updates. Thank you!!!