Epilogue

Hello Fam. :)

Happy Reading...

Manik woke up to find his girl snuggling more into him. He was surprised by the girl who never talked unless required, could be romantic too. Maybe her romantic fictions influenced her. He chuckled at the thought when he was disturbed by a message in his mobile.

Cabir: Come home, soon. Emergency. 😭😭

Even though the word 'emergency' made him worried, he rolled his eyes seeing the emojis used by Cabir. He called Cabir.

Manik: Why do you have to be this dramatic in the morning?

Cabir(sadly): Baby, jaldi ghar aao na. I need you, right now.

Manik(coolly): If this is some stupid prank, I will kill you right there, baby.

Cabir(upset): Baby, I so wish it was a prank but no. It's serious.

Manik(softly): Acha, theek hai. I am coming.

After cutting the call, he saw Nandu awake.

Nandu(concerned): Kya hua? Cabir bhai theek hai?

Manik(pouts): I know you love your Cabir bhai but you could at least wish me a 'good morning'.

Nandu(glared): Tumhari yeh aadat kab jayegi? You behave as if the day won't start if I don't wish you.

Manik(cheekily): Of course, the day would start but your wish just makes the day better.

Nandu(sarcastically): Good morning, Manik.

Manik(grins): A very good morning, Nandu. Jaldi chalo, we have to leave.

She glares at him and goes to the washroom to get ready.

Malhotra Mansion

Abhi and Mukti too reach the place and were waiting for Manan along with everyone except Raj and Nyo, who went to the office. Maddy was present too. Cabir was sitting there with a frown and didn't talk to anyone. He lifted his head up only when Manan arrived.

Manik(worried): Cabir, what's wrong?

Cabir(dramatically): main barbaad hone wala hun.

Manik(rolling his eyes): Care to explain what happened?

Nandu(questioned): Navya kidhar hai?

Alya(doubtful): I guess she's still sleeping.

Cabir(informed): No, she's packing her bags.

Mukti(shocked): What?

Cabir(sadly): Yes, she's leaving for Bangalore today.

Nandu(concerned): Isiliye aap sad ho?

Cabir(grief-stricken): Nahi. But mera pyaar adhoora reh jayega.

Abhi(pouts): Bhai, tune mujhe nahi bataya ki you are in love? Itna bada dhoka.

Nandu(glared): Abhimanyu, shut up. Bhai, aap jakar bolo na use.

Cabir(frightened): Kaise bolun?

Manik(casually): Muh se bol, Cabir.

Alya: Dude, just go confess her.

Manik(teased): Exactly, this is your last chance. Phir woh shayad Mumbai kabhi nahi aayegi.

Cabir(frowned): Kyu?

Mukti(dramatically): Kyu aayegi woh Mumbai? Uska kaun hai yahan? Beach mein ret ke alawa.

Cabir(assured): Arey, main hoon na.

Nandu(motivated): Bhai, aap yehi line use bol do na.

Cabir(grinned): Great idea. Nandu, you are my savior. Thank you.