Halloween

A/N : Wasn't particularly happy with this one, but I'm trying to at least keep up a schedule with this book so here you are! Please vote and comment.

"Daddy! "
Draco looks around the door frame at Scorpius. " What is it now? " He sighs.
Young Scorpius stamps his feet and huffs. " James said my face is painted badly!"
"No I didn't! " James cries.
"Harry! "
Harry walks out from the ensuite attached to his and Draco's bedroom.
"Yes love? "
Draco points at the two boys sitting on the floor in explanation.
Harry grins. " Take care of your sons. " He laughs. " Draco, I still need to get ready! "
Draco gasps in shock. He puts his hands on his hips and glares at his husband.

"How are you still not ready?! You've been in there a half hour, and we only have fifteen minutes till we need to go out trick or treating. "

Harry laughs sheepishly. " Uh..... kind of can't do face paint? " Draco shook his head fondly. " Come on. I'll help. "
Scorpius grinned. " Do my face again! " James jumps up off the floor. " And mine! "

The two boys run into the bathroom, their father's following behind them. Scorpius sat on the edge of the bath and James climbed up onto the bathroom counter. Harry laughed and sat beside Scorpius. Draco surveys his clients and sighs. " I'll text Hermione. We might be a few more minutes late than I expected. "
-----------------------------------------------------------
Twenty minutes later, a mismatched monster family walked out of their London home. Two little zombies ran around giddily while two vampires watched. Draco grinned at the antics of his sons, two fangs peeking out of his lips. His hair was slicked back, reminding Harry of when they were at Hogwarts, and dark liner lined his eyes.
He wore a sharp black tux and black boots and a long silk black cape reached down to his booted feet.

Harry also had his hair slicked back. He wore contacts, making his green eyes vibrant and striking. A blood red silk cape fell down to his waist, attached to one shoulder. Fangs peeked out from under his top lip. Draco had somehow wrestled him into a white shirt and black waistcoat with black suit trousers. Black liner also lined his eyes and he wore black boots.

James shrieked and ran towards the family waiting at the end of the street.
"It's Rose! " He yelled over his shoulder. Ron and Hermione walk up to Harry and Draco. Hermione smiles at the pair. She hugs Harry while Ron claps Draco on the back. " Bloody hell, mate, you went all out. " He laughs.

Vampire Harry shrugged and clapped Ron on the back. " And you went..... out." He said wryly.

Hermione was Bell from Beauty and the Beast, wearing Bell's blue dress and simple hairstyle while Ron had wrapped some toilet paper around his arms, legs and torso. Hermione sighed and cuffed Ron over the head. Ron winced and rubbed his head. " What was that for?! " She mock glared at him. " I told you to get a costume two weeks ago. And what does he go and do? " She asks Draco. " He goes and waits until a day before Halloween." Ron scowls. " See what I have to put up with? " Hermione raises an eyebrow at him. " I'm sure Molly would love to have you over for a week." Ron goes wide eyed and hugs Hermione. " I mean, I love you very much 'Mione and I can't wait to live a long life together. " She rolls her eyes but Harry could see a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Meanwhile, Harry you look very dashing. " Hermione nods at him. "Draco's styling I presume. " Harry gasped and faked offense. Draco smiled and slid an arm around his waist. " Oh come on, you know I have better fashion sense than you. " Harry sniffs and grumbles. " I know."

Scorpius runs up with Hugo and tugs at Harry's hand. " Daddy come on! Trick or treating! Sweets! " Hugo tugs on his mum's hand. Rose runs up and jumps at Ron. James hovers near the end of the street, sweet bucket in hand. Ron sighs and grimaces at the others. " Right. Into the fray then. " Draco laughs as Harry Potter, Saviour of the Wizarding World, is overpowered by a six year old. Hermione links Draco's arm and the four of them walk around, watching their kids play and collect sweets.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Harry fell onto the couch face first and groaned. Draco sat down a bit more gracefully and placed the two wine glasses he was holding on to the coffee table. He ran a hand through his husband's hair, now free of gel. Harry shifted his head onto Draco's lap. "I think my legs are broken. Draco. I've lost my legs! " Draco chuckled at Harry's dramatic behaviour. " Oh no, whatever shall we do?" Harry snuggled closer to Draco. " Mm. This is good. This could save me. "

Draco smiled down at him and continued to mess with his hair. They lay together on the couch, music playing softly in the background.
" Harry? "
" Mmmm? "
" I think I want another kid."

Harry sat up and stared at Draco.
" What? "
Draco looked Harry in the eyes, slightly anxious.
" I think I want another kid. "
Harry just stared at him in shock and didn't say anything. Draco played with his fingers. He bit his lip and looked away from Harry.
" I mean it's ok, we don't have to if you don't want to and it's fine, just forget it and - " He rushes out. Harry cuts him of by jumping on him and kissing him.

Draco melts into the kiss and pulls away a few minutes later for breath.
" Is that a yes? " He gasps, breathing raggedly.
Harry grins against his lips.
" Yes. " He whispers.
Draco laughs out loud and punches the air. Harry giggles and Draco pulls him down with him as he falls back onto the couch. He sighs happily and cuddles into Harry.

" I think we should have a girl. Level out the testosterone in this place. "
Harry glances down at Draco.
" Yeah? "
" Mhm. And I think we should call her Lily. "

Harry sits up. Draco leans on one arm and smiles gently at his husband.
Harry blinks away tears and grins hopefully.
" Really? "
Draco nods. Harry laughs shakily and leans in to kiss him sweetly. He leans his head against Draco's.
" I love you so much. " he whispers.
Draco smiled. " I love you too. "