29. Legolas - Request

Legolas - Request

Summary : Kili is in love with Tauriel's sister, but the girl doesn't feel the same. Legolas is afraid that there was something between Ellie and the dwarf and is heartbroken, but he eventually finds out that he was the one Ellie truly loved.

Words : 2004.

A/N : Requested by Stitchedcrow! You didn't tell me what name you wanted me to use for you, so I just used the one from your other request. Hope you like it! 🤗💋

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Narrator's POV

It's been two years since Erebor has been reclaimed and the war has ended... Two years of peace and prosperity...

Thorin Oakenshield was now officially the King under the Mountain, which meant that his nephews had an important role as well. The king would always count on them whenever he needed help, and surprisingly, they have never disappointed him.

Thranduil and Thorin decided to put an end to their feud, so the two races were now very good friends, which was a great thing since they have never liked each other.

Ellie, Tauriel's sister and one of the best healers from Mirkwood, have met Fili and Kili soon after the battle has ended, when she had to help someone who was very ill, and she has grown close to them, especially to Kili, since his brother was the busier one. The dark-haired dwarf was now like a brother to her, who would always make her smile whenever she visited him in Erebor.

Legolas has noticed the closeness between the two of them, and, although he could never admit that, he was jealous... He was jealous because he thought that they liked each other.

The blonde elven guy has always had a thing for Tauriel's sister, but he never had the courage to confess his feelings, because he thought that Ellie didn't feel the same way about him. Now, it was probably too late...

Ellie's POV

"Legolas, I'm going to Erebor! They said that Kili was sick. Do you want to accompany me?" I asked the prince, as I entered his room, only to see him standing by the window.

Hearing my voice, he immediately turned around. "This is the first time you ask me to come with you, Ellie..." he remarked, taking a few steps toward me, so I took in his appearance. He was wearing some different clothes, clothes that suited him better than the previous ones, and his hair was beautifully falling over his shoulders, just as usual. Legolas was indeed beautiful, but I was never going to tell him that.

"Well... Why not? The road is long and I'm getting bored riding all by myself." I replied, giving him a smile, although it was just half of the truth.

He stared at me for a while, without saying anything. Why was it taking him so much to give me an answer?
"I... I am sorry, El, but I can't... I'm busy." he replied after two minutes of staying silent.

"Busy? With what?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed.

"Not your business!" he exclaimed, before turning around and returning to the window.

"Fine!" I snapped, leaving his room as fast as possible.

When I was finally out of the castle, I went to my horse and rode away, regretting the fact that I lost my time with Legolas. What the heck was his problem?