50| Friendship And Some Golden Advises

Happy Independence day to all my American readers!!😉

Hello my cutie sugar pies! How are you!?

Fine!?

Awesome!?

Amazing!?

Or are you sick in this hot and sour summer?

Emily's Pov:

My phone almost fell off my hand, hearing such words from Mia while Rose just scooted more closer to the phone, ready to hear more from Mia.

Hesitating, I adjusted the phone in my hand. "Are you sure that you're pregnant?"

"Yes. I am. I checked it in a pregnancy kit-"

"Mia, those results can be wrong as well-"

"I got full checkup from the hospital, Emily. They told me I am one month pregnant, and they also asked me to come for regular appointments for better care and development of a baby."

My mouth opened in awe. "When did all of this happen!?"

"Go easy." Rose whispered to me.

"I was caught off guard when Jake initated-" Mia started but I cut her off.

"He initiated all this!? What did that excuse of a burned potato did to you!?"

"Well he was heavily drunk that day and he didn't know what he was doing-"

"Did he force himself on you then!?" I snapped at Mia, anger boiling up inside me.

"No. He didn't 'cause I equally wanted him as much he wanted me, then I couldn't help but remember all those times when he didn't notice me-"

"So he didn't notice you that's why you went and slept with him!?" I said to her, tasting bitterness of my own words in my tongue.

Mia started to cry. "I didn't mean to, Emily. I really didn't mean to but everything happened so fast that before I could think what's wrong and what's not, we were already doing evrything forbidden!"

"But he was fucking drunk for God's sake, Mia! Don't you know he doesn't remember things he does when he is drunk!? Did you seriously forgot all those drunk encounters we had with him, where he would forget everything the very next day we would meet him!?"

"I knew it. And I tried to convince him, with all my might that we shouldn't do it, but when he started to touch me, I forgot everything, never thinking of the consequences that may follow after."

"Mia, you should've done better than that! I mean what the hell did he even do to start all this, to which you lost all your self control and went along with his pace!?"

"He fucking kissed me, Emily! What should I have done to stop him, tell me! A girl can only endure her feelings for so long until the guy stops to give any signs of ever reciprocating her feelings! But he touched me the way I wanted him to and I.." Mia stifled a sob, inhaling deeply and I could imagine her tired condition, with her flushed cheeks and red swollen eyes. "I felt loved that day. Truly and undeniably loved for the first time in my life. That's why I didn't stop him. It seemed too good to be true and I didn't have any courage to betray my heart anymore."

I sighed in defeat. "But still, you could've been precautious enough in these aspects! It's not that you don't know anything about sex and it's consequences."

"I admit that it's my fault but-"

"It's not about admitting your fault, Mia! You have the results of your mistake and now-"