14- The Return and The Glory

Skyler stares at the title on the front-page. Her tears starting to form in her eyes. Her mouth is slightly open, of pure disgust and disbelief.

'Another criminal returns. 

God of Mischief strikes in Germany - 27 September, by Rita Skeeter.'

'Two days ago, Loki Odinson - God of Mischief, attacked a museum in Stuttgart, Germany. His actions were stopped by no one else than Steve Rogers AKA Captain America. A long lost, super hero from the Muggle World. He arrested Loki, taking him to a unknown facility.

 He arrested Loki, taking him to a unknown facility

...

"No... H-he... no! He can't be alive... he can't do this, he promised me..." She starts to sob. Draco and Blaise walk to her and Hermione. All of this commotion also makes a certain Hufflepuff walking towards the Slytherin table. Cedric takes the paper out of Skyler's hands and reads it.

"Oh Merlin..." He whispers. "Sky... I'm sure this-"

"It is him. And I don't care. I need to get my stuff. I have to punch a certain Nick Fury in the face." Skyler's tone is as cold as ice. She stands up and walks out of the Great Hall. The thunder is fading a little, but everyone knows, that Skyler is ready to kill. 

∞∞∞

Skyler wears her armor, the lightest she has. On her back, the leather backpack hangs. Her eyes are cold and distant. She knocks on the teacher's Common Room. Snape opens, revealing that they're just in a meeting.

"Skyler? Why do you wear...-" He starts.

"I'm going." She insists, looking at Dumbledore. "He's back." She whispers, her voice almost breaking. Dumbledore just nods. 

"I knew that you would. It's your highest right to give him a piece of his own cake." He answers a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What is going on? Where is she going?" Lupin interrupts. Skyler, who just wanted to walk away, turns her head slightly. 

"A God returned, and he really, really pissed me off. And no one pisses off a Slytherin!" She tells him, before taking up her sleeve.

"Steve Rogers." She tells her bracelet. Not even a moment later, a bundle of blue light comes from it and Skyler disappears.

∞∞∞ 

Nick Fury is watching to the top of his desk. Thinking. They got the criminal, they got the help of a God. But it went all too easy. Loki doesn't seem to bother it, being on the Helicarrier. He's just observing his guard. He's silent. Constantly looking like he's fighting something. 

"Weird." He says out loud. He stands up and walks to the bridge.

∞∞∞

"Just find the cube." Steve Rogers finishes the discussion between him and Tony Stark. Skyler starts clapping her hand from the corner. 

"Wonderful. Truly, amazing, how you're both stupid asses of mortals." She adds sarcastically, her signature smirk, plastered on her face. All of the three man jump up from her appearance. 

"Who are you?!" Tony Stark demands to know. He eyes her outfit, as his eyes grow wide when he sees the similarities between Thor's and Loki's armor. Skyler bows deep, the wicked grin still on her face.

"I'm Skyler, of Asgard and I'm here to participate in glorious purposes." She says haughty. In a second, the alarms go off, literally. In two minutes, Natasha Romanoff walks in, with Nick Fury and...

"Dad?" Skyler asks astonished. Thor looks at his daughter, his expression going from serious, to surprised, to happy, to fatherly worried.

"What are you doing here, Skyler? This not a place for a child!" He exclaims. Making Banner, Stark and Rogers raise an eyebrow. 

"I stopped being a child long ago, dad. So please, do me a favour and don't treat me like one." She tells him darkly. Thor is taken aback by the coldness of her voice and her way of speaking. Skyler doesn't bother it and turns to Nick.

"NICK FURY!" She practically yells at him. "Why in the name of Merlin did I need read the freakin' newspaper to find out that Loki's alive?! I didn't gave you that raven to pet it!" She spats those last words. Fury clenches his jaw, not knowing what to say. The anger in Skyler's eyes is clearly not something he can go against. 

"Skyler, we just wanted to protect...-" Natasha starts. 

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTION!" Skyler yells at them, clenching her fists, taking a deep breath and leaving the room. Natasha follows her, exactly knowing where she goes...

_______________

Yeah. We're starting with the Avengers, babes. Anyway here's the timeline for the story. 

As you all know, Phil Coulson is going to shoot Loki with a Phase 2 weapon, made of the Destroyer. Well, in this story, Loki send that Destroyer when he worked for Voldemort. Also, it was released on a farm, in that time the Order's Headquarters. That was fifteen years ago... So, Fury is already fifteen years busy with the Tesseract and the Phase 2 Weapons. 

Just so you know. -x 

PS: Yes, I know that Harry Potter already ended when The Avengers came out, but I don't care!