📃: X

🖋

🖋

NAMJOON

"Uhm... Nevermind... See you later.. I guess? And don't forgot to drink your medicine." I said, smiling awkwardly at her. She then looked down on her feet before slowly nodded. Excusing herself, she took her bag and left. I watched her until she walked out of the door where she passed Kim Taehyung who apparently... was checking her out, his big eyes scanned her from head to toe. The brunette then raised his eyebrows and smirking.

Remind me to smack his small head later. How dare he rudely calling my name earlier without honorifics, that out loud?! So embarrassing!

I stomped my feet angrily toward him. He didn't pay attention on the fury inside both of my eyes and just casually leaning his back on the door. "Hey hyung, Who is— OUCH!" I smacked his head once.

"This is for embarrassing me." Another smack.

"This is for not using honorifics."
I raised my hand up in the air for another smack. But he quickly shield himself with his arms.

"Stop hyung stop! Argh—!" he groaned painfully, rubbing his aching head repeatedly.

"I'm sorry, hyung! Just please stop! You might get me into amnesia if you keep on hitting my head like that! No wonder I'm getting dumber each day passed by..." Taehyung whined.

"Next time, mind your manner, Tae. I'm still older than you. Plus, you were already dumb since born." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyway, who is that weird girl earlier? Why is she wearing a mask inside the class? And why were you so flustered around her???" He bombarded me with his never ending questions.

"None of your business." I ignored and walked away.

"Hyunggg, pleaseeeee tell me." He whined continuously, grabbing my arm while swinging it back and forth. I facepalmed when I felt everyone started to stare at us.

"Let me go, Tae!" He insisted by tightening his grip on my arm.

"Not until you tell me." I glared at him, forcefully snatching my hand away. He just never listen, does he?

"Ugh— Fine! I'll find it out myself." He pouted his lips.

"Let's get some lunch, hyung. I'm starving." He complained.

"Good, because me too." I replied shortly.

"Let's go!" Once again, he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the cafeteria.

"Wow, it's huge." I mumbled to myself as my eyes busily roaming around the huge spaces that already filled with the delicious smell of foods. I never seen such a huge cafeteria before, back in my hometown, they usually only have one or two stalls inside the school, but this campus has literally over ten food stalls to choose from.

"I know right? Choose whatever you want and meet me here again, hyung." Taehyung left to the other side of the cafeteria leaving me strolling around by myself.

I decided to eat some meat burger, 3 portions of them to be exact. Since I'm a wolf, I ate much more than normal human. In other hand, Taehyung came back with 2 portions of lamb skewers.

"Oh, that looks tasty." I muttered, making a mental note to try Taehyung's choice of food by tomorrow.

"Soooo, how was your day? How was the class?" He asked after taking a seat across of me.

"Nothing special, it's quite okay, I guess? How about you?" I asked him back.

"It was awesome hyung! I finally met people who understood me!" He chirped excitedly as I shook my head lightly.

"So art class are full of 4Ds like you? One of you are already too much and there were a bunch more of your kind?" He slapped my arm playfully.

"Ahh— hyung!! I know you love me." He pouted his lips, luring me with his so called aegyo.

"That won't work on me, stupid." He groaned inwardly.

"Anyway, have you decided on your choice of college club yet?" Taehyung asked with his mouth still full of meat.

"Hmm, nothing particular in my mind yet." He then nodded and stared up at the ceiling. He then snapped his fingers together.

"How about joining the dance club with me, hyung?"

"You know I'm really bad at dancing, Tae." I sighed in defeat, what kind of stupid suggestion was that?

"But you were worse at sport hyung. Unless you want to join cooking club of course, that probably the last choice you could ever had." He grinned cheekily at me, teasing me by wriggling his eyebrows. How dare he asked an alpha to join a cooking club?! Breath in Namjoon, breath in.

"You know hyung, you don't have to be good at dancing. Some people just dance to boost their confidence. Don't worry, they have newbie classes as well. And Hobi-hyung is a very nice dance teacher too!" He continued to pursue.

"Hobi?" I asked after hearing the unfamiliar name escaped his lips.

"Yeah, my classmate in English class as well, he is a music major though. I'm sure you get along with him just fine." He reassured.

"I don't think I will join that club, Tae." I took a bite of my burger, sighing heavily.

"Aww... Come on, hyung! Just try it for a year. I mean, you have nothing else to do right?" He begged at me.

"Jin-hyung will be there as well. He was an expert, on robot dance, just like you!" I smacked his head again.

"Don't you dare to mock my signature dance! It was epic! It wasn't not a robot dance, you fool, it's called, an electro style. Anyway, who is this Jin you were talking abou ?"

"Oh, he is Hobi-hyung's friend. A sunbae from the psychology major. He is so friendly hyung! He is also good at cooking and a funny guy as well!" Taehyung added, light of excitement beamed through his eyes.

"And how's you know that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, because Jin-hyung is the one who sell this lamb skewers! He owned one stand here!"

"Wow, really? That was amazing...." I exclaimed, widening my eyes as I tasted the meat skewered. It was juicy and tasty. Even better than the deer meat we used to hunt in the forest! I widened my eyes and nodding approving the taste while taking another bite from Taehyung's plate.

"Just think about it hyung, tell me if you every decided to join the dance club. One thing for sure, if you did well on this club, you might gain more confidence on yourself perhaps also find a new girlfriend to hook up with! Show them that you are not the old nerdy Namjoonie!" I smacked his head again after hearing his ridiculous remark.

Taehyung might really need to visit the hospital later after the constant attack over his poor head...

🖋

(Edited)