Guilty Regrets.

"Yoongi~" You call out with the most of musical voice, smooth and sweet tone escaping your vocal chords like a birdie singing her daylight song in such a beautiful manner.

This is the death call.

A typical call mermaids use to seduce men who've sailed on sea, and they get lost in their gorgeous melodies without realising that they have fallen into a total death trap. Poor men have decided to listen to such pretty voices and what they have later faced, were the cold and crashing waves of the sea chewing them and swallowing them up like hungry, giant voids of harshness. It was such a shame. But you know what else was a shame?

The fact that six clueless idiots will get to face your wrath.

You've already pranked Jimin, Taehyung and Jin... Next on your list of course, is Yoongi. After Yoongi, you'll have to find Jungkook. The maknae must be the easiest to trick as youngest minds are usually less harder to corrupt. After the maknae, you'll find Hoseok- the quiet little ray of sunshine. And lastly, Namjoon. He was probably the hardest to trick since he seemed to be much more mature and smart.

Skipping down the long hallways of the castle happily, still in your panda onesie and a tube of glue in your pocket, you hum a little tune to yourself. It was the typical horror movie tune a child would sing whenever someone would step into an abandoned, cursed house.

This isn't just war.

It is the bloody battle of pranks.

You stop into your tracks soon, when you hear something coming from a room. Stopping to stand very still, you remain quiet and listen carefully for the sounds that grabbed your attention. Lifting your chin up and sniffing the air like a coyote smelling its prey, your lips form a small smirk on your face.

It was funny how easy it is to find someone. You didn't even have to put any effort into it. And the thing that really amused you was that so far, the most obvious prank ever has worked on three morons. You did hear Jimin opening the door and shouting for help so they would get unstuck. You've heard him.

And you laughed.

Giggling quietly, you turn back around and walk over to a door you've just passed. Every door within this castle was giant. This is a thing you've observed, but at least they are very nice. Grabbing the handle and twisting it, you open the entrance to the room and peak inside, only to see a sleepy pinkie head.

He was sprawled on a chair, snoring loudly as he slept peacefully. The chair was right beside a big table and about a quarter of it was neatly arranged and had plates, forks, knives and spoons on it. And the rest? It was undone. There was a big pile of plates on the table near him, and a pile of cutlery.

Lazy ass. Can't do his job properly, eh?

Quietly entering inside the room, you walk over to the sleeping sloth and stare at him, eyes moving to scan every feature on his face. He was adorable, though it was sad that the very first thing he will do when he'll wake up, would be to scream.

Shame. (Not.)

Getting the glue out of your pocket, you spin the small lid so it would come off. Once you took the lid off, you held it in one hand and with the other, you carefully moved the material of his pants so you would be able to put glue on his chair.

Humming quietly as you did so, you tilted your head from side to side as you went along, to see better. You made sure to put a lot of glue on his chair. It will definitely dry up before he wakes up. It's good glue from what you can tell.

Well... It did say "Super fast dry!" On the label in big, blue letters.

After you were done with the glue, you put the lid back on and shoved it in your pocket from your onesie. Looking around, you notice a bucket of paint in a corner. But then you wonder...