Blind

Pairings : vmin

Contains : sad, fluff

Which Taehyung are blind and Jimin love him so much

-----------------------------------------------------

Taehyung sit alone beside the huge window of his room. He looks out sadly.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear the door of the room opened.

Jimin enter the room. He look at Taehyung wondering why are the usual loud boy look so sad and quiet.

He walks toward him. He frown when he looks at Taehyung's sad face and sit in front of the boy.

He intertwined their hand. Taehyung look away from the window and look around him trying to search for the boy.

"Jiminie? Is that you?" He said. Jimin was about to nod but remember that Taehyung couldn't see him.

"It's me. I'm here.. " He said softly. He cupped Taehyung's face and stare lovingly at the boy face.

"why are you sad tae?" he ask. Taehyung touched Jimin's hand and brought it down with his hand. He hold Jimin's tightly. He sigh.

"It just.. I miss my mom and dad..  " Taehyung said.

"You are still thinking about that accident?" Jimin ask and he nodded slowly. Jimin let out a sigh.

" I told you to forget about it tae.. I know it's hard but you have to move on. You have yoongi hyung, jungkook, jin hyung, namjoon hyung, and hoseok hyung. You have me tae. We are your family."

Taehyung nodded. He muttered a small "I'll try.. "

Jimin smile at his words and pull out  some books. He sit beside Taehyung.

"it's been a long time since the last time I read you books. What books do you want me to read for you today tae?"

Taehyung smile showing his boxy smile.

"umm.. Rapunzel!"

Jimin quickly grab the said book and start to read it for Taehyung.

After he finished reading it he close the book. He looks at Taehyung and smile when he saw the sleepy boy.

"Do you want to sleep tae?" he ask and Taehyung replied by nodding. Jimin carried him bridal style and lay him on his bed.

He sit beside the bed and gently run his finger over Taehyung's soft brown hair.

"Hyung?" Taehyung called out. Jimin hum in response.

"I wish I could see you again..." Taehyung said and reached for his bandaged eyes. The white bandage covered both of his eyes.

Jimin stop moving. He watch as Taehyung move down his hand from the bandage.

When he heard soft snores coming from Taehyung, he got up and walks out from the room.

He still remember the accident that caused Taehyung to be blind and lose his family.

He rushed to the hospital when he received the news. The image of Taehyung crying his heart out that day are carved in his mind.

He can still hear Taehyung's scream in his head. He remembers Taehyung's horrifying cry and body full of blood from his dead family, injuries and his  eyes. 

Taehyung looks lifeless since that day. He offered Taehyung to live with him so that he can take care of him.

He had to fight with Jungkook and Yoongi because they both want to take care of Taehyung too. In the end Taehyung chose him. 

He close his eyes when the painful memory played in his mind. He shook his head.

' I'll do anything for you tae.. ' he thought and call a certain doctor.

"Jin hyung. I'm ready. "

___________________________

"Hyung! Jin hyung said someone want to donate their eye for me!" Taehyung said.

"I know. He told me. It just one eye though. " Jimin said as his watch the excited boy who was practically jumping.

"I don't care. As long as I can see again. I'll be happy!"

"I'm glad you're happy" Jimin said and smile gently.

____________________________

It's been a week since Taehyung's surgery. Taehyung took off his left eye bandage with Jimin's help.

He try to adjust his eye vision. He smile widely and looks around.

His smile turn into a frown when he see Jimin's bandaged left eye.

Jimin looks  at him with a smile that soon vanished when Taehyung frown

"why are you sad? You should be happy that you can finally see.. " Jimin said.

Taehyung doesn't said anything and slowly  touch the bandage.

"what happen to your eye hyung?" he ask.

"oh. I feel down and my eye got injured. " jimin said. Taehyung doesn't believe him but soon believe him.

Taehyung nodded and smile widely. He jump  around happily And play with his other hyung and maknae.

Jimin smile when he saw Taehyung smile again and look at him for afar.

He touch his bandaged eye. He look down. His lips still forming a smile.

"I'll will do anything to make you happy tae.. " He whisper under his breath.

"Anything.. "