🐢12🐢

Siwon's POV
I am in middle of boring paper work when my phone starts to ring. It is Heechul and in minute I put the phone to my ear, I hear his screaming that Shindong is in our house. I jumped from my chair that the papers are flying in the air and run to my car. I don't even take off my lab coat and just run. I jump in the car. I probably broke every possible traffic rule with my driving but after something what felt like eternity I am in front of our house. I see Shindong's car and driver standing at the gate and I have to kick him few times. The front doors are locked and my hands are too shaky to fight with the keys so I run to the glass doors at terrace. I am only hoping that I am not late because I can't imagine that Shindong is here for nice visit. I storm inside the house and hear screaming from upstairs. I am 100% sure that it is Yesung and dread what is going on there. I run up the stairs and see Shindong kicking the door of Heechul's office.

"You fucking pig!"

I am screaming in pure eruption of rage. I should have killed him when I saw him raping Yesung. This is my fault because I was coward and now Shindong is trying to hurt them again. I am punching him in face and stomach, but something wakes me up. The screaming. Yesung and Heechul, they need me and I am wasting time here with this pig. I get off him and try to open the door, but they are locked and there is something heavy blocking them. They are already broken so I ruined them completely and peaked inside. Heechul is crying and Yesung is covered with deep bleeding scratches. I took care of them and leave them in our bed. I go downstairs clean few broken things and the ruined door from his office. Shindong has ran away when I stopped beating him and only blood on the floor left after him. Then I quietly go back to our bedroom but Heechul isn't sleeping anyway.

"What could have happened if Shindong got to us?"

This question is hard to answered. All I can say is that Shindong won't come again but I know that this doesn't depend on me. Next day I call workers to fix the gate and they installed new security system. After such huge meltdown Yesung is dazed and he is napping on pile of blankets and pillows. I gently kissed him on forehead and leave to work. Right after today's first surgery I go back to my office but I have unwelcomed quest. Shindong has many bruises created by me.

"Leave my office if you don't want to get your ass kicked again."

Shindong is almost crying and catch my hand quickly.

"Siwon it wasn't me yesterday. I was drunk and wasn't thinking clearly. Please just don't report it, my company has already so much problems after the trial."

I am shocked because I hasn't heard about his company problems. Yes, he maybe is pig but his company has so many employees who could lost their jobs. I bite my lips and think about how to solve it, but I have the right solution in front of me.

"You have to apologize to them and you need to mean it. I liked your father and I don't want to ruin his company."

Shindong quickly bowed to me and leave with that I will call him the details. Then I called to Heechul if he wants to have lunch together. We meet at our favourite restaurant, Heechul is pushing stroller with Yesung and Bugsy is with them. My baby is sleeping so I am patiently waiting and finally he stirs and wakes up. Heechul changed his diaper and then my little boy makes grabby hands towards me. I bounce him on my knee and feed him bottle of formula. After long cuddling I have to tear my hands off him and go back to work.

Next day I call Shindong that we will meet at our house. I told about it to Heechul and Yesung. Heechul seems okay with it but I am not sure about Yesung. He only shrugs when I asked him what he thinks about it and then he started to slowly scratch his arm. It is useless because I cut his finger nails really short but still I need to comfort him. I am holding him on my hip and walk around the room. Shindong is here and Heechul goes to open the door and then hides behind me. We sit on couch, I with Yesung on my lap and Heechul next to me on right side and Shindong alone at the left side. He is obviously nervous and forcibly cough few times.

"I want to apologize for breaking inside your house and scaring you and the other ... things."

He stands up bowed to us with his forehead pressed on floor.

"Please forgive me! You can't ruin my father's company because of my mistakes!"

Shindong is still on ground and I think that he is crying, at least his voice sounds broken as he is.

"If you want, you can accept his apology."

Heechul is quiet but then says that he accepts the apology. But Yesung is still hugging me tightly around neck and says nothing. I feel his wet diaper pressing to my stomach and go to change him. We are alone in his nursery and i lay him down on the changing table.

"Papa has forgiven him?"

I finished wiping his bum and slide fresh diaper under him.

"It is up to you, he doesn't hurt papa but you baby."

Yesung sucks on the pacifier and I can feel how is his body tensed. Because of the stress he is out of little space and now fights with big worries. I rub his back and go back downstairs. Shindong interlocks his fingers and fall on his knees.

"Please Yesung will you forgive me?"

Yesung is holding me around neck tighter and silently whispers yes.

"Thank you!"

Shindong wants to touch him but Yesung starts whimpering and flinched away from him. I hand him to Heechul and put my hand on Shindong's shoulder. I lead him out of the house and to the front gate.

"If I ever see you close to us I will destroy you, no matter how much pitiful you are."

I show him my phone with record of the apology. I pushed him outside of the gate and locked behind me. I walk back inside and take the whimpering baby from Heechul.

"What about nice cartoons little prince?"