17 ; caffeine

[ WE GOT 100K READS WHAT]

; the next day

I'm currently doing the orders, while Claudia is at the cash register and Luke cleaning the tables. There's also someone managing the drive thru but I'm not really close with him, I heard that his name is Ralph, and is an android, but he's just like any other worker... working...

Claudia approached me while I was working. "Hey (Y/N)! I heard that you're going on a date with Connor tonight?" She said cheerfully.

"Yep, I am." I said and pressed the coffee presser.

"Glad to hear that! Both of you are cute together!" She continued and walked over to the cashier.

I continued doing the orders, and finished one. I walked over to the counter. "Coffee Jelly for Kevin!" I shouted and a guy over 20s walked over to me.

He gave me the receipt and I looked at it. I gave him his drink. He held the drink together with my hand. "You smell like trash." He said.

"Um, excuse me?" I asked harshly, and pulled my hand away from the drink.

"Can I take you out?" He asked, and smirked.

"Yes!" I said cheerfully and he smiled, "You must be a fucking retard, of course it's a no." I continued

Luke walked over to where I was, he looked at this Kevin dude. "Why are you flirting with my girlfriend?" Luke exclaimed and crossed his arms.

I turned to him and mouthed him a 'what'. He gave me a look that says 'just go on with it'. "Um... yeah... Luke here is my boyfriend! Please go find someone else to bother!" I said respectfully.

"Tchh. Thots." Kevin dude said and left.

I turned to Luke. "Thank you!" I said.

"Don't sweat it." He said and left to continue his job.

Now with the remaining orders.

; after work

After work, I went in the locker room to get my clothes and change in the bathroom. Of course, it's not gonna be the clothes I will wear for me and Connor's 'date'. I opened my locker door and got all the things that I will be taking home.

I sat down at the chair inside the room, and beside me was a notebook. A leather covered notebook. I grabbed the notebook and analyzed it. Is this Luke's? Or Claudia's? Or maybe Ralph's? Or one of those employees that has a different time schedule than us?

I opened the notebook, and saw... Writings. I looked at the most recent written page and looked at it.

ENTRY 018:
Usual day at the café, but I did hear some news. I heard that (Y/N) and Connor (he's an android by the way) are going on a date. I mean (Y/N) is ?̵̛̻̼̖̫̏̓͂͌̉̓͑̾̅̇̄́̂̒́̽̆͆̈́̐͒̔̉̇͌̇͐͊̈͑̈̋̒̇̎̂̄͑̀̈́͘͘̚͘̕̕͝͝͝?̸̧̛̛͉͙̝͖̲̰̻̣͍͇̜̤̳͈͚̳̥̣̙͔̠̾͆̎̇̄̀̂̎͗͊́͑̇̑̆͛́̎̈́́̃͐̀̃̈̓́̓̅̏̃͛̈́̉̎̈̈́̄̉͐̏͌̋̌̋̊̏̾̍̇͆̓͘̚͘̚͠͝͠͠͝?̶̡͍̺͚̘̮̮̬͂̐͂̄̊̈́̎͌̋́̈̒̾̒̓͂͊̏̐̔͂̇̓́͂?̸̡̢̳͇͙̝̰̫̙̦̭̲̫͇̠͖͈̟͕̘̽̎̀͑͂̈́͗͊̽͌̑͒̐̚͠͝͝͝ and Connor is ?̵̛̻̼̖̫̏̓͂͌̉̓͑̾̅̇̄́̂̒́̽̆͆̈́̐͒̔̉̇͌̇͐͊̈͑̈̋̒̇̎̂̄͑̀̈́͘͘̚͘̕̕͝͝͝?̸̧̛̛͉͙̝͖̲̰̻̣͍͇̜̤̳͈͚̳̥̣̙͔̠̾͆̎̇̄̀̂̎͗͊́͑̇̑̆͛́̎̈́́̃͐̀̃̈̓́̓̅̏̃͛̈́̉̎̈̈́̄̉͐̏͌̋̌̋̊̏̾̍̇͆̓͘̚͘̚͠͝͠͠͝?̶̡͍̺͚̘̮̮̬͂̐͂̄̊̈́̎͌̋́̈̒̾̒̓͂͊̏̐̔͂̇̓́͂?̸̡̢̳͇͙̝̰̫̙̦̭̲̫͇̠͖͈̟͕̘̽̎̀͑͂̈́͗͊̽͌̑͒̐̚͠͝͝͝  ... Well I refuse to believe this.

Connor must ?̵̛̻̼̖̫̏̓͂͌̉̓͑̾̅̇̄́̂̒́̽̆͆̈́̐͒̔̉̇͌̇͐͊̈͑̈̋̒̇̎̂̄͑̀̈́͘͘̚͘̕̕͝͝͝?̸̧̛̛͉͙̝͖̲̰̻̣͍͇̜̤̳͈͚̳̥̣̙͔̠̾͆̎̇̄̀̂̎͗͊́͑̇̑̆͛́̎̈́́̃͐̀̃̈̓́̓̅̏̃͛̈́̉̎̈̈́̄̉͐̏͌̋̌̋̊̏̾̍̇͆̓͘̚͘̚͠͝͠͠͝?̶̡͍̺͚̘̮̮̬͂̐͂̄̊̈́̎͌̋́̈̒̾̒̓͂͊̏̐̔͂̇̓́͂?̸̡̢̳͇͙̝̰̫̙̦̭̲̫͇̠͖͈̟͕̘̽̎̀͑͂̈́͗͊̽͌̑͒̐̚͠͝͝͝ !!!

I have to do something about this.

And that's where the entry ended. There were no other names in the other entries, and they're usually just a normal day at café.

"(Y/N)?" A male voice said.

I quickly closed the notebook and turned around to see Luke, "Hello!" I said nervously.

"I thought we're going to walk home together?" Luke asked.

"Are you finished already, or still staying at overtime?" I asked and fixed all my things.

"I'm staying at overtime, since Ralph left too early." He replied.

"Oh um. Well... If thats the case, I can't walk home with you tonight." I replied. "Me and Connor have a date tonight."

"Oh... Is that so? Well enjoy I guess..." He said and went out.

I gathered all my things and wore my backpack and went out of the café.

; home

As I got in the house, the house was quiet. I rushed upstairs and checked on Dad's room. I opened the door carefully, and saw him sleeping. I went to my room and looked at the time. 6:07pm. I wonder where Connor is? But no time to waste, gotta prepare now!

; connor's pov

I walked upstairs, and went in Lieutenant's room. He was snoring so soundly and there's two bottles of beer at the side table. Sumo was sleeping aswell at the floor.

I carefully approached Lieutenant. "Lieutenant! Wake up!" I whispered loudly. I did not get a reply from him. "Lieutenant!" I said, and slapped his cheek.

Lieutenant groaned, "what?" He said, half asleep.

I continued to slap him several times, "Lieutenant! Wake up! I need your help." I told him.

"Arghhhh! Stop it!" He groaned again and turned to the other side.

"But you told me to ask for your help at the day of the date!" I said, and groaned. "I'm afraid I have to do this again." I stood up and sat him up. I put his hand around my shoulder and went to the bathroom. I laid him on the bathtub and opened the shower.

"Ahh!! Stop it! Stop it!" Lieutenant shouted as I turned the shower off. "Jesus christ Connor! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Listen Lieutenant, I need your car!" I said, and thought it was a little bit too straightforward. "The date is in an hour!" I said loudly.

"Okay okay! Calm your plastic ass! My car key is in my drawer." He said.

I walked in back to his room and got the keys and ran out of the room, "Thanks Lieutenant!" I shouted, and went outside to ride the car.

I drove to the nearest flower shop. Since Lieutenant's car doesn't have the drive automatically function, I had to drive it manually.

I got out of the car, and went in the flower shop. What I didn't noticed is that they're closed already. But I still went in.

"Sir! I'm sorry, but we're closed already!" The worker told me.

"Please let me buy a flower for my date tonight!" I replied.

The worker looked at me for a minute, "Well alright, since you have a date tonight, and you wanted to make your girl happy." The worker said.

"What are your best sellers?" I asked.

"Well..." The worker said and walked over to an area full of different colored roses. "The black rose is our best seller, and the second best seller is our blue roses." The worker continued.

"I'll take the bouquet of blue rose." I said.

NU: june 20