Entry #51 (06/19/18)

06/19/18

Dear Me,

Since I have no readers, I'm addressing this letter to my future self who will be re-reading this. 😉

Today, work was so hectic, my legs feel like they're about to break. How come we're so undermanned? I had to do all the transactions and picking myself, I barely got the time to sit and breathe, it was really tiring.

But despite how tiring my work is I still feel happy. I like how it feels to be able to help a lot of people by doing my job. Though sometimes I get easily irked by my fellow personnels, I still managed to find my job satisfying.

Plus today I was able to attend a product orientation, I was really thrilled by the things I learned. It was about I.V. sets! I don't know why, but I really feel like I'm meant to be a hospital pharmacist or a clinical pharmacist. I just don't think the community setting fits my brain capacity 😂.

I wanted to do more than selling. I am more focused on my patients than the sales, but I also have to think about my sales right? I applied for the community setting because I thought it would be helpful if I got two jobs at once. I wanted to teach part-time, but I guess the odds are against me right now. I will get there, in the right time. I'll just keep on fighting! I really have lots of tracks that I want to try, but I'm not sure which one will fit me most. For now I am just going with the flow.

Future self, I wonder what you are doing right now?

Did you really find Mr. F. or did Mr. F. found you?

Are you married now or are you still single as always?

After how many years shall it take for you to re-read this?

Will you have kids by then?

Did you finally stopped imagining how it would feel to fall in love, and now know how it felt?

Did you find true happiness?

Did you achieve what you wrote on your bucket list?

How are you doing my future self?

I am asking you these, cause I know no one will. They always take you for granted, but you are still the same you. YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DON'T.

Who will ever notice how much love and care you have been sharing all these time?

You have a really big heart, you keep on trying to put everyone in it. It's just sad, nobody's putting you in their's. Still my future self, no matter how much it hurts, keep doing what you're doing. 😊

Love,
-Present 21 yr old self