Introduction

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

"The Brightest Witch of Her Age

"The Brightest Witch of Her Age."

"After all this time?" "Always

"Always."

————I N F O R M A T I O N

————
I N F O R M A T I O N

Bonjour! I would first like to state that this is not my plot. The original plot is from a writer called @Ms.Moon.Glows on Fanfiction.net. I read her story and fell in love with the idea of it. I don't know about you, but I personally deteste that site. I just don't really like how everything is formatted.

My friend @melidrxmatic said that I should ask @Ms.Moon.Glows if I could rewrite it, and she gave me permission. I recently went back to Fanfiction.net and saw that her story and profile were gone. She had given me her email, so I emailed her, asking why she had disappeared off the site. She told me that she didn't feel comfortable with her story, and that she just didn't like it anymore.

I'm sorry if you wanted to read her original story, but unfortunately that will no longer be possible. When I started writing the story, I decided that I would change a lot of things. I have added some new characters, and I hope to make a sequel when I finish writing this book.

This book will consist of mostly long chapters and sentences. This is NOT a quick read. There will be 40+ chapters in this book. If you would like to use any part of this book, please message me.

————
U P D A T E S

My update schedule is not the best. It tends to go all over the place depending on what time of the year it is. I can assure you that I will never leave this book. Even if an update doesn't come in a while, please remember that this book is my baby, and I would never abandon it.

Summer Updates- Every four days
School Year Updates- Every Saturday (I'll try my absolute hardest to stick to this)
Midterm/Final Season- Every two weeks or more often
Breaks- My breaks never last more then a month

————
T H E A U T H O R

My name is Cassandra Verney, and I love writing. My favorite color is Red, I look like a Weasley, and I am 18 years old. My mum is French and my dad is Irish. I have no siblings.

My birthday is June 28th, and my Zodiac sign is Cancer. I've been told it's the worst sign but that's ok. I will be starting University the fall of 2019. The best Universities I got into were John Hopkins and Yale. I will be going to Yale. I am not a sports girl at all. I love Science, drawing, and I hate math.

I will now tell you what I will be doing at Uni. I want to be a Pre-Med! My dream is to graduate from medical school. I want to major in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB). I am thinking about double majoring in Psychology. I plan to pursue an MD in Family Medicine.

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy it!

x Cassi