💋𝟔.

"Teenage Fever. . ."
-Drake💋

Chapter 6:

Ariel

Ariel stood nervously at the end of the street corner

Ariel stood nervously at the end of the street corner. Goosebumps covered her legs as the cool breeze blew, causing her silk-pressed long jet black hair to flow lightly in the wind.

Looking out on the busy New York City traffic, she watched as all of the random pedestrians made their way to where ever they were going with many passing her by.

The city lights glowed beautifully, as the natural sounds from the street traffic created a soothing melody to Ariel's ears. The big apple is truly the city that never sleeps, as she admired her home with pride staring up into the overly lit black sky.

"What'chu thinkin' about?" August asked.

The sound of his southern baritone voice caused her to jump slightly, and she turned around to greet him.

"Nothing," she replied as she looked up at him.

August removed his shades and took in her feminine essence as his brown eyes scanned her body.

She wore a black chiffon shorts-set that fit snugly around her petite voluptuous frame, revealing her shoulders and her toned upper back exposing the Roman Numerals tattoo trailing down her spine.

Her thick thighs and lean legs glistened under the moonlight, as her perfectly manicured feet graced a pair of black Louis Vuitton strappy stilettos, and her bone straight hair was hanging freely down her back.

He licked his lips, "Ya' look gawjus'."

"Thank you," she blushed as she wrapped her arm in his, and they began to walk toward the closed restaurant that Ariel was unknowingly standing in front of. "So tell me where we are going tonight?" She asked.

"You'll see," he replied as he led her down the steps of the restaurant.

She followed him, and glanced up at the sign that read, Sky Terrace Rooftop Bar. She watched him as he twisted the door knob, and they entered with ease.