Chapter 25

This chapter is actually really short for my standards but it has a huge secret unfolded and some continuation of smut. Plus I've got this like set outline for the rest of the story  so that's pretty great isn't it? Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think of it!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 25

Marcel lets out a loud groan as he slowly wakes up, his body aching from the restless nights sleep that he had gotten from sleeping on the living room floor yet again for the second night in a row. The carpet in the living room may be made out of the fluffiest out of all the options they had in Tokyo, but it still wasn't nearly comfortable enough to sleep on straight for two nights in a row without causing your body to ache like it was run over by a truck.

It was safe to say that the man definitely couldn't wait for the Japanese construction workers to finish up their work on that room that they were building specifically for the devil monkey's room so that he can finally sleep on a comfortable bed again. He couldn't wait to be able to sleep on the king sized bed in their bedroom with his little angel cuddled close in his arms. The man gets a big smile at just the thought of that.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Alex jokes from his spot on the couch as he watches the youngest of his siblings wake up from his sleep.

Marcel only grunts at the man in response to his question, slowly rising from the hard floor to stretch out his achy limbs. "Where's Harry and Louis?" He asks the other man as he takes in the lack of his older sibling and Louis.

"They went out for a walk I guess," Alex says with a small shrug of his shoulders, not paying attention really when the two of them left since he was still half asleep himself. That was an hour or two ago however and they should have probably been back by now, but he honestly wasn't too worried about it. They must have just gotten distracted by something or another.

"Oh okay," Marcel says as he lets out a small yawn as he makes his way towards the couch to take a seat beside the other male. "So what's going on with you this morning?" He asks the man, trying to strike up a conversation since there was nothing else better to do until Harry came back with his Louis.

"Well there's something I've actually been wanting to talk to you about," Alex says awkwardly as he turns to look at his younger brother with a hesitant smile. "I never found a good time to say anything since Harry was always around."

"Yeah?" Marcel asks the man with a raised eyebrow, a confused look spreading across the man's face. He didn't understand what the man could possibly have to tell him that was that important that Harry couldn't hear about it.

"Well this is going to sound absolutely crazy, but I'm just going to just go ahead and say it anyways," The man mumbles sounding absolutely crazy with the way he was speaking to the other male. Marcel gives the man a small look trying to decipher the crazy look the man was sending him.

Alex seems to let out a large sigh before he goes on to tell the other male about this giant news he has. "Edward's still alive," the man rushes over the three words as he stares at his younger brother with wide eyes not sure on how he was going to react to the news.

Marcel stares at the man as if he was completely crazy for a good minute. He honestly wasn't sure if he heard the man wrong or if his older brother was just going crazy. "Okay and so do you want me to add some glitter to that glue you're sniffing?" He asks the man, deciding to crack a joke to maybe lighten the mood of whatever mental illness his brother has come down with.

"Marcel!" Alex shouts in aggravation as he turns to stare at his younger brother on the other side of the couch. "I'm being absolutely serious, little brother," he says, a look of complete seriousness spreading across his face.