info

IMPORTANT: THIS STORY IS AVAILABLE TO READ ONLY ON W A T T P A D

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU FIND THIS WORK ANYWHERE ELSE

⋘⋙

Um, hi. 

-If you're new or rereader, I welcome you all  with open arms. 

-Say somehow you stumbled into this story without actually knowing it's lgbtq+ themed, and happen to be anti-lgbtq+, yeah just please, you know, leave. There's so many other books on this platform that you may find suitable find for your 'beliefs' or whatever. 

-That being said, NO HATE OF ANY KIND WILL BE TOLERATED

-I don't have to have to say this, because it should be like apparent. But NO PLAGIARISM. I have worked hard on this story and on my characters, and they're fully and rightly mine- please do not use them on your own works without my consent. You shouldn't be copying anyone's work really (this is not school/college work- that I can understand) 

-Oh also, I won't be adding casts for the characters, although some of you have requested. This is a book (kind of), not a tv show or a movie. Yes, there are some stories in this platform with casts and all, but I believe in the power of imagination (tell me that didn't sound corny), and I don't want to limit that by adding pictures. Go wild with your imagination, make them look however you want, I've provided some descriptions in writing in the story so that should be of some help

-And like warning ⚠ there are themes of anxiety, suicide and depression in this book (here and there, not the major plot) but if you get easily triggered, i suggest you dont read this story.

-Gah, what else. I think that's all. Just thank you for being here and giving this story a chance. Means more to me than I could ever express. And I really, really hope you enjoy this story. 

***(EDIT: a lot of y'all have been taking this story wayyyyyyyy too seriously. pls don't. i'm an amateur writer at best, and i'm aware of that—i honestly still dk how this book garnered as much as attention it's gotten, but i'm not complaining. just try to take this story for what it is; a light-hearted, simple cheesy, (maybe) cutesy story. that's it. nothing major)

⋘⋙