The Request

" Hello Glaciel." (Fahren)

Fahren was currently smiling brightly at me that i can't help but feel goosebumps. It was so scary when you see your friend who has a pit in his brain smile at you and what's more...

".... he.. llo.."

I glanced blankly as i look at him smiling. My view unconsciously move downwards.

"....."

Fahren's pants are currently unzipped his thing was dangling out of his pants.

Never would i thought that i will encounter Fahren in this kind of situation.

I'm dead.

Ahhh!! I don't want that thing that happened in the game
happening to me! Please don't let this guy torture me!!

While i was preparing to step backward and quickly run away. Fahren slowly walk to me while zipping his pants and just wash his hands.

" What's wrong Glaciel aren't you going to take a piss? " (Fahren)

".. umm..I.."

" I just finish taking my piss why don't you take the same urinal that i just taken a piss? This Urinal is a very good spot." (Fahren)

What the heck are this mental beauty is saying? This Topic is really weird..

" I don't think i need to take a piss anymore.."

" Is that so?" (Fahren)

" Yes, In fact i think i just got into the wron–"

Not finishing my words,

Fahren smiled as he push me to the Urinal as he guarded the door in the male's Comfort Room locking it.

" Fahren?"

" No need to feel awkward Glaciel.. don't worry there is only the two of us here right now." (Fahren)

After he said that Fahren's gaze on my pants as he was smiling at me.

"....."

Is this a Revenge?

".. I am not really feeling taking my.. piss.. right now."

I glance at Fahren as he was intently staring at me.

This is awkward..

" Don't worry the CR is a Soundproof. You can take your piss." (Fahren)

"....."

No that's not the issue here! Can you just please go outside!?!

As Fahren was keep staring and mentioning me taking my piss. I can't bear it anymore as i force to do it by the call of mother nature.

I sighed in relief after taking a piss and startled.

" Aah!! ****!"

" Glaciel looks like your ***** is smaller than mine.." (Fahren)

This Mental Beauty... Don't just appear from behind as i was still too young to die from heart attack!

I quickly zipped my pants and take a few steps back away from Fahren near the door.

Now that i think about it.. This Mental Beauty.. Fahren was taller than me with a few centimeters.

Wait, this thing is irrelevant from my current situation right now!

From the moment that i entered here Fahren is already acting weird...

And what's more...

" **** you!"