53: Shoot.

Before I start this chapter I want to say that I just started my summer holiday and I have been writing more than usual, I also want to pint out that I know it has been more than 2 and a half weeks..yeah sorry about that. I want you guys to also know that I am still on a break because I have reached the desired writing results that I wanted..but as an apology and appreciation gift I have decided to post this chapter so that you have something to read and keep you intrigued. Again, I'm so sorry and I love you all so so much x

Chapter 53: Shoot.

Luna*

"Is it the lanterns?" Ace pointed up to them.

"No, they're multicoloured." I swung our conjoined hand back and forth, "I already told you that it's only one colour."

"Is it the cafe?" He nodded towards it.

"No, I told you it began with G." I laughed.

"Greatly stupid boy who is taking you on this date?"

"Not that either but close."

"I give up," He pouted like a little boy, "What was it?"

"It was Gelato." I pointed to the little parlour closest to us.

"Oh, I definitely knew that, I was just testing you to see if you knew."

"The answer to my own thought, you know me so well," I rolled my eyes, "It's my turn again, I spy wit-"

"Actually," Ace interrupted me, "I know we have literally been into every single building here tonight but I have one last thing to show you."

"Cafes? Shopping? Food? Lights? Romance? What more could I ask for in one night?" I waved my arms in the vague direction of each of them.

"You'll see soon." He said mysteriously while taking my hand and leading me to one of the ends of Lover's Lane.

"Ace, we've already been-" I felt him put something over my eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Aren't you meant to be fighting back, Miss Agent-With-All-The-Skills?" He held the cloth on and started walking, I suspect it was a blindfold.

"I'll show you some skills," I smiled smugly, thinking I came up with a great comeback.

Until I realised what it sounded like, "No! No that's not what I meant."

Ace laughed at my misstep, "You're cute when you're flustered."

"Then, I'm about to become adorable."

"I don't think that's possible." He stopped us and his warm breath tickled my ear.

I felt my cheeks blush red when I turned my head to where I could feel his face was, "Are you gonna take this off or what?"

He moved away from my face and took the piece of cloth off but not before he tilted my chin slightly upwards.

Once my eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness, I saw my nickname 'Cupcake' with little images of cupcakes next to it on a banner strung from one building to another. Then, from underneath it, bunting clapped out spelling, 'Can I..'

"Can I? Can I..get McDonald's? Take a nap? Oh! Order some pizza?" I mumbled some reasonable sentence endings.

"No-baby, no look down," he used his big ass hand to squish my face and move it down from the banner.

Standing in front of us were our friends wearing matching red blank shirts, or so I thought.

"Oh hey guys," my words were incomprehensible since Ace was still squashing my mouth, "Where'd you get those shirts? Can I have one?"