The Perfect Garden

Johnny's POV (So I'm trying to do more with Johnny's POV)

So, me and Melissa have been decorating this garden for Kenzie. Melissa has always said that Kenzie has always wanted a garden but never got one. Yet. So, I decorated the garden with fairy lights, I know. Girly but that's what Maddie said to do. The table was beautiful and it was glass. It has two chairs, and the table had beautiful patterns designed in the glass. The Chairs looked like glass, but I didn't know what they were made of. Maddie just said it was fancy and expensive. The fairy garden was above the grass, and was stone. There was a, canopy? I don't know the actual name. But, it was glass and there was dangling things that make it look like ice. Ok, I'm really bad at explaining things, but what can I say? I never talk about these things.

When I uncovered her eyes, her reaction was worth the world to me. "Babe, this is amazing!" She yelled and jumped on me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. We pulled apart and she looked around.

"Can I tell you my plan now?" I asked, as I snaked my arm around her waist. 

"Yes, what is it?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"There is only two chairs now, but when the triplets get older. There will be a bigger table for all of us. SO we can have picnics out here." she smiled even more, and gave me another perfect kiss. 

"Thank you babe. I love you." she smiled as out foreheads touched. 

"I love you too. But lets go back inside." she nodded, and we held hands as we walked inside. 

"So, how are you two love birds?" Lauren asked with a smirk as she sat on a stool in the HUGE kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Kenzie asked as she put her head on my chest and I held her close. 

"Wow. You two have like the perfect life. You're engaged, have kids, and me! Your welcome! Because of me, you two are together." Lauren congratulated herself.

"Actually, it was Julie. And, a party. Got us together. So stop parading yourself." I said, and she just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Imma gonna go and text William." she said calmly.

"Wait! Who's William?" I asked, acting like a father.

"My boyfriend, dad." she mocked the last part about me. She just ran up to her room, and me and Kenzie checked the monitor. 

Kenzie sighed and said, "Babe, I think Kayla is awake. I'm going to check on her. She isn't supposed to wake this early. Can you start dinner?" I nodded, and she headed upstairs.

I checked the fridge, and there was a lot of veggies and fruit. I just decided to make homemade tomato sauce and just boil the pasta. I boiled the water, and started on the sauce. I decided to use my dad's recipe because its the best. 

After finishing dinner

Kenzie's POV

After I put Kayla back to sleep, I smelt Johnny's dad's spaghetti recipe. I turned off the lights, and headed downstairs. I saw Johnny setting up the table, and saw spaghetti. 

"Babe, you made spaghetti?" I asked as he pulled me in close.

"Of course. Also, I had no idea what else to make" he smirked.

"Kiss me." I whispered, and he gently kissed me. 

"*fake cough* I am hungry and you're making me loose my appetite." Lauren complained as she got out the water from the fridge and got out the glasses. She poured the water, and put it on the table. 

Johnny gave us each of us food, and we all sat down. I tried it, and it was delicious. 

"Johnny, this is amazing. Good job lil bro." Lauren said.

"I'm your OLDER brother." Johnny said, specifying 'brother'. Lauren just rolled her eyes.

"Well, good job babe." I said, and gave him a small peck on his lips. I heard Lauren make a barf sound, but I just wanted her to over react. Its funny. I held Johnny's hand, and it was the hand with my engagement ring on it. 

We just talked, and stuff. Then, Lauren volunteered to watch the babies so we could get some rest. We agreed, and I looked at Johnny with a smirk. He smirked too. 

We finished and Lauren went upstairs. I followed her, and after Johnny finished cleaning up, he came upstairs with two bottles. He gave one to Lauren since she was holding Kingston. I held Kyle, and Johnny took Kayla. I breast fed Kyle, and Lauren and Johnny fed the other two. We changed them, bathed them, and put them to sleep. 

Lauren said that she'll have them in her room, so we just put them to sleep in her room. Which was far away from our room. 

When we looked in Lauren's room a few minutes later, Lauren was passed out. Me and Johnny laughed, and went back to our room. 

"So, wanna take a bath?" Johnny asked, and I nodded.

"Only with you." I whispered as he snaked his arm around my waist.

"Always," and with that, we smashed our lips together, and started to make out. He put his hand under my shirt, and unhooked my bra. I took his shirt off, but then pulled away and locked the door. We continued to make out and undress each other. I was left in my thong and my unhooked bra. I turned on the bath, and returned to Johnny who was just wearing his underwear. 

"We might need protection." I giggled, and he went to the drawer and put on a condom. He took off my underwear and my bra. We went inside the bath, which is huge fyi. And I'm pretty sure you could guess what we did. Here's a hint, there were moans, groans, and we came. We then went into the shower so we could ACTUALLY shower since we just had sex. 

We dried ourselves and he changed. I just dried myself and put on my robe as I did my night routine. I then changed. I changed into my black laced thong, and my laced night gown. It was black, and short. I combed my hair, an dried it. Johnny just had a pair of shorts on, and was shirtless. His hair was already dried. It was only 10:30 pm so we just cuddled, and watched Food Net Work. We turned the TV off at 11:10 pm and fell asleep in our huge bed, and were cuddled up together. Man, I fell hard for him. But, it's worth it. 

Because of him, I am a mother to three beautiful heathy babies, I am engaged, and I have him alongside with me. I love him so much. Now, and forever