ghost puns

the group was sat at the kitchen table. ashton surprised the whole house with some breakfast, which was waffles and bacon, and the housemates all sat and enjoyed it together.

"this is so good honey, thank you," luke smiled at his boyfriend, who hummed and nodded.

"yea, it's really good man," calum said. michael muttered a "yea", but he was on his phone, laughing at something.

"michael, what are you laughing at?" ashton asked him, tilting his head.

michael stopped chuckling and looked up. he looked at the ghosts for a few seconds and started giggling. "i'm, i'm just looking at these ghost puns." he managed to get out.

luke wore a blank expression while ashton's head stayed tilted.

"really?" luke deadpanned.

michael nodded and giggled again. "here, i'll read some!"

"no-" luke began but michael had already started.

"what's a ghost's favorite kind of pie?" he paused and then finished the joke. "booberry." he started to giggle.

calum was trying to hide a smile. michael kept going.

"what do ghosts serve for dessert? ice scream."

"michael, that was lame as fuck," ashton said. luke nodded. michael didn't listen and he just kept going.

"why are ghosts bad at telling lies? because you can see right through them!"

"what kind of cars do ghosts drive? boo-icks!"

"why did the ghosts put a fence around the cemetery? people were dying to get in!"

luke and ashton stayed emotionless. calum was smiling more and more each joke and even starting to crack.

"what do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, poodle, and a ghost? a cocker-poodle-boo!"

calum then couldn't hold it in and began to laugh. michael started laughing too and they both just burst into a fit of giggles.

"what are you even laughing at? it's not even funny." luke muttered.

"it's, it's the way he said it!" calum wheezed.

luke and ashton shared a glance.

"i can't even," luke sighed and dragged a hand over his face.

"let's just leave them alone, they seem to be having fun," ashton muttered and began to stand up.

luke and ashton walked upstairs annoyed while calum and michael were sharing puns back and forth. they had even called crystal to share their ghost puns.