J-Hope

"Can I take the blindfold off now?", you asked, fingers tapping on your lap.

"Not yet", Hoseok laughed.

You've been on the road now for at least 20 minutes. He had a surprise for you. You couldn't wait any longer.

After a half hour later of whining and complaining, Hoseok lead you while you kept giggling. A weird odor crawled up your nose which caused you to become more curious.

"Now?", you asked.

"Almost", he said.

About a minute later, Hoseok stopped you and took off the blindfold. Your eyes widened as you examine your surroundings. He took you to a spot in the forest near the lake. There was a beautiful waterfall that you can stare at for hours.

"What are we doing here?", you asked.

"I know you've been stressed and quite upset. I found this place not too long ago so I thought of bringing you here to help you relax", he said.

He grabbed your hand and led you close to the waterfall. You hardly knew how to swim so you got a bit nervous.

"It's okay. We're going behind the waterfall..or inside..it's hard to explain but just follow me", he smiled.

There was a small spot that the water didn't drip down so you followed Hoseok into it. You were stunned to find blankets on the ground and plastic candles lit everywhere.

"Hobi-"

"It's not what you think. It's just a picnic. I didn't know how else to cheer you up. It's been weeks since I've had a regular conversation with you", he said.

"He never did anything like this", you mumbled.

"I brought you here so you can relax. Talking about him won't make you feel any better", he said.

He sat down on the blanket, patting the spot next to him. You sat down and was met by delicious food that he took out of the picnic basket. Your mouth began to water.

The water falling in front of you and the candles created a romantic atmosphere. Hoseok kept offering you food which you gladly took since you were starving.

"You know, the past few months he's been seeing someone. He wasn't cheating on me. I mean, he was spending time with her and having fun", you said.

"(Y/n)-"

"You told me we haven't had a conversation in weeks. I wanna talk about it with you. Because I have no one else that will listen to me", you said.

He sighed and nodded, taking your hand in his.

"Do you think breaking up with him was a good idea?", you asked.

"Let me asl you something first. Were you happy?", he asked.

"I don't know. At first, we would spend every minute together. Then he kept saying he had to stay at work. The thought him cheating kept occurring in my head. I falsely accused him of cheating", you said.

"You kept worrying every second. Relationships like that are not healthy. You'll get better soon though. I'm here to help you", he smiled.

After talking with him for a while, he decided it was a good idea to go for a swim.

"But..I don't have anything to wear", you said.

"Don't worry. I know you you don't like wearing those types of bikinis so I brought extra shorts and a shirt for you. I won't let you drown. What if I teach you how to swim?", he asked.