Trouble At School (Part 2)

Danny- "What happened"?

Steve- "She got into some trouble at school"

Lou- "What kind of trouble?"

Steve- "Well....."

1 Hour Ago.....

*Honolulu Middle School*

-Principal Office-

Mr. Anderson- "Thank you for coming Mr. McGarret"

Steve- "What happened"?

Mr. Anderson- I sighed. "Allyssa arrived late to class this morning. So Mrs. Goodwin her teacher that she late. Allyssa back talked to her which led to her having detention. Mrs. Goodwin asked the class a question which then Allyssa called Mrs. Goodwin dumb. Mrs. Goodwin let that slide, then later on Mrs. Goodwin had the class do some work. Later when Mrs. Goodwin had received the papers back. Allyssa didn't do her work, Mrs. Goodwin asked how come she didn't do the work. Allyssa sassed her and back talked her again. Mrs. Goodwin gave her another detention for disrupting the class, being disrespectful towards her and for not completing the work . She then called her the B word. Mrs. Goodwin sent her to me, where she back talked me"

Steve- "I'm terribly sorry for the behavior. It will be different when she comes back".

Mr. Anderson- "Mrs. Goodwin wants an apology from Allyssa. She said either front of the class or she can write an apology letter to her"

Steve- "I will have her do the letter and apologize to her but not in front of the class"

Mr. Anderson- "That would be fine. I wish we didn't have to meet under these circumstances"

Steve- "Same"

-Meanwhile-

-Lobby-

Secretary- "Mr. Anderson will see you know Miss. McGarret"

Lissy- "Yippee"

-Principal Office-

Mr. Anderson- "Allyssa I've talked to your father and we both agreed that you will serve the two detentions that Mrs. Goodwin gave you, along with another one"

Lissy- "What? Why!"

Dad/Steve- "Allyssa McGarret. Apologize"

Lissy- "Why should I"?

Dad/Steve- "1........2....."

Lissy- "I'm sorry"

Dad/Steve- "Allyssa"

Lissy- "I'm sorry for yelling"

Mr. Anderson- "And you are to write an apology letter to Mrs. Goodwin and apologize to her in private"

Lissy- "Why should I. It was her fault"!

Mr. Anderson- "Because that is what we have decided on for your behavior towards her"

Lissy- "I'm not going to"

Steve/Dad- "She will write that letter and apologize to her"

Lissy- "I'm....."

Dad/Steve- I gave a look that she better shut her mouth. "I will see you tomorrow with the letter William"

Mr. Anderson- "Thank you. See you tomorrow. I hope you have a better behavior tomorrow"?

Lissy- "Maybe"

Steve/Dad- "Allyssa McKenzie McGarret"

Lissy- "Yes Sir. I will"

Dad/Steve- "Goodbye William"

Mr. Anderson- "Goodbye Steve"